The Magic of Being | Digger Barr



(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Digger Barr

I step forward, reaching with my foot.
I set it down gently and feel the rock meet my skin.
With my eyes closed, I can feel the rock become a part of me.
Not like an attachment in my body but becoming part of my awareness.

I step again and feel the change of the surface below my feet.
Softer, more bouncy like forest duff, I resist the urge to open my eyes.
I want to feel the world beyond my visual senses.

This is the process of integration. Experiencing the connection.
The other senses kick in.

I can smell the forest musk.
Incredible messengers of local flora and fauna telling the story of time and process.
A drip and a creak as the moss sings a green song.

I open my eyes.
I am actually standing in my front yard.
Urban-ania. This is not the forest.
A car races by. And then another. The world is in such a hurry.
Is this the human race?
And where are we racing to?
What is the prize?

I wonder about that moment of just being. Be a human being.
Does that mean to sit still in meditation and have no thought?
Is first prize to reach the stillpoint and not use our 5 senses but to transcend them into the nothingness.
A wonderful place to visit.
Blessed are those that arrive.

Practiced at achieving this portal access I look back at Gaia.
We have this divine planet with diversity beyond measure and the goal is to reach nothingness.
I am not convinced.

I feel the sturdiness of the stone and support give way in the duff.
Each step with its own gift that can only be realized when given a moment of recognition.
That moment of integration and communication develops its own relationship.
Each moment a potential for this Integration.

I am not in a hurry to transcend this planet. But I can hardly wait for it to slow down.
My personal goal is to treasure the moment.
Whatever it is that each moment brings, may it be filled with magic, love and joy.

Translation, Be love.

Who did you meet today?

How did that go for you ?

I look down at my feet.
I am no longer in my yard but sitting in my living room chair.
Laptop in my lap, my feet are not in use at this time.
Apparently I was in meditation this whole time.
Amazingly, the forest musk lingers in my nostrils.
The magic in just being.

Digger2022
The Magic of Being | Digger Barr The Magic of Being | Digger Barr Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/07/2022 11:39:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.