Realizing the Magnitude of our Planetary Project | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, June 28, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Just as we reach a point with a certain food where we can’t eat it any more, I’m feeling that way about the drumbeat of events. So much of it seems to be a distraction.

A distraction from what?

To answer that, let me first digress. Michael once said to me: “You have reached a point in your heart, in your being, in your life, in your consciousness where you are realizing … the magnitude of our partnership.” (1)

I am getting an inkling of it. I am starting to “feel” the presence of millions of ships above the Earth. I can tell you that it happens when I hear a sound of a certain frequency. I can’t tell you what that frequency is.

I’m getting at deeper and deeper levels that the Divine Mother has sent her legions of angels, literally, along with her star civilizations, to rescue the Earth from certain destruction.

Don’t believe me? Depleted uranium alone would have killed this planet. Michael said:

Steve: If the galactics had not neutralized depleted uranium, would this planet have died?

Archangel Michael: Yes. Now let me explain. It is not just that she would have died. It would have been that her will to continue on would not have been there.

Steve: Wow, eh? That serious.

AAM: Yes, that serious. (2)

Now add to that the fact that our star family will prevent any nuclear weapon from exploding and will not allow a world war and “you are realizing … the magnitude of our partnership.”

This legion of angels, which includes us, together with our star family, having saved the Earth from certain destruction, is now preparing it for Ascension.

What’s the value of really getting that? It creates space, landscapes, worlds, visions. Planet Earth is saved. The planet prepares to rise to a higher level of consciousness. Such visions inspire; they lift us up. These are noble themes and dramas.

When we really get their importance, I suspect that we’re then ready to play on the world stage that will soon be opening up. The intergalactic stage. Or any stage for that matter.

Not me. My mission is writing. I have no other ambitions and would resist efforts to get me away from writing. (3) But just because I don’t choose it doesn’t mean it isn’t a hugely important role.

Not till we can see in a much broader way than we do now and also not until we have the confidence for the job will we be ready, I think, for the larger roles that soon will be opening. But I don’t see those capacities as taking years to develop. I believe that the help we need will be there when we need it.

Let me give you an example: If you’re sitting there thinking, “I don’t have what it takes,” remember what happened to me: Constant Comment and my lingering sense of unworthiness both one day simply disappeared.

The change in me was fantastic; first a still mind and later a native confidence which my vasanas had earlier obscured. Neither occurrence was predictable or even thought of. Both were a great help.

Judging from the wave of bliss that hit me right after writing these last words, someone over there agrees. And that wave of bliss itself shows how they’re aware of us and our thinking.

It’s my intention to fully let in the magnitude of the project that all of us are involved in: The first Ascension by a planet en masse and retaining the physical form; the first into a brand, new space, to be followed in time by the rest of the galaxy and universe. (4)

Letting it in feels like the next place to go. I’m inspired by what Michael says here:

“It is the awakened human that acknowledges that they are inter-galactic or galactic; that they are part angelic or archangelic; that they are sheer energy and a spark of life; that they have been the most grievous sinner and the most beatific saint. It is that integration into the aware human being, and, from that place, being able to create Nova Earth.” (5)

More and more I can see why the acknowledgment of these things, (6) to ourselves not so much to the rest of the world, (7) is so important. It’s as if it opens the door to accessing the qualities, in this case, that are needed to build Nova Earth.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Aug. 17, 2018.

(2) Archangel Michael through Linda Dillon, personal reading for Steve Beckow, August 6, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/08/haarp-chemtrails-and-depleted-uranium-all-neutralized-or-gone/.

See also Steve Beckow, “Depleted Uranium: Why We Must Not Go to War with Iran,” Sept. 3, 2007, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/accountability/depleted-uranium-weapons/du-why-we-must-not-go-to-war-with-iran/

(3) My story is I worked years to have the freedom and solitude needed for writing. I’m not about to throw that over now. Looking back on it from the point of view of a soul contract, what would be the best way to guarantee that a writer keeps writing: Make it difficult for him to realize his desire to be a writer.

Having said that, I also get that my post-Reval duties will often not involve writing.

(4) In doing this, this is me “pushing my edge.” It’s a stage beyond reparenting. It’s taking the recovered individual and putting them back to their life’s work.

[According to SaLuSa, this Ascension] is unique because you will ascend in a physical body, that has changed its body cells to make it suitable for life in the higher dimensions. (SaLuSa, Nov. 26, 2012, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.)

Never before have both the people and the Earth ascended together, but there is absolute confidence that it will successfully take place. (SaLuSa, Feb. 22, 2012, ibid.)

Steve: Is this new? Is the realm that we’re building and taking our physical bodies with us to altogether new?

Archangel Michael: Yes, it is brand new.

Steve: … Brand new, and the rules have changed?

AAM: That is correct. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Sept. 16, 2015.)

The evolution of the Universe will be aided immensely by the Earth’s [mass, physical] ascension, and in return, will aid in the evolution of other structures of existence far beyond even the grasp of what’ll be your united and ascended Universal consciousness. …

You’ll establish, along with us, a collective Universal consciousness and, from there, we’ll help the Universe ascend….

The ripple effect the Earth’s [mass, physical] ascension is causing couldn’t be expressed enough. (“The Company of Heaven: The Earth’s Ascension is Just the Beginning,” channeled by Wes Annac, Aquarius Paradigm, September 6, 2013.)

Let me tell you that the unfoldment and the Ascension of Gaia and everything upon her is a very big piece of the Plan, which is infinite and eternal. So when I say that, within that context, please understand what I am telling you. (Sanat Kumara: Our Heartfelt Apologies to the Disappointed,” Jan. 7, 2013, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/into-the-golden-age-of-gaia/the-midpoint-of-ascension/sanat-kumara-our-heartfelt-apologies-to-the-disappointed/.)

(5) “Archangel Michael: You are God Having an Experience of You,” June 27, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/06/27/archangel-michael-you-are-god-having-an-experience-of-you/.

(6) I’ve mentioned to you how I would imagine myself in a crowded room and suddenly recognize bliss in a person. I’d say, “That’s bliss.” And immediately I was filled up with it. Or when I saw a peaceful face at an imaginary train station in meditation, I recognized it as peace and was immediately filled weith it. We have to acknowledge the state for it to enter us and fill us up.

(7) I frankly don’t advocate being too transparent about your background. We still have the mockingbird press’s use of ridicule to be wary of. I don’t consider it safe yet to be too transparent.

However I do feel a responsibility to be sharing from my readings with Michael. I know this has all been set up and is intended to be shared.
Realizing the Magnitude of our Planetary Project | Steve Beckow Realizing the Magnitude of our Planetary Project | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/29/2022 12:01:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.