Love Notes | Daughter of Terra



Love notes

#1
I kissed you last night.
Held you with such a tight embrace
Your face and mine disappeared and all that was there was love kissing itself. In holy sweet remembrance. There are tears on my pillow case.

#2
I love you so much, I ran out of paper. I will write my love for you on the pages of the Internet. The saddest thing is meeting true love knowing you can never hug it. It’s just with you always. I’ve taken you for granted. If I could hold your hand. There is a chance you can let go. This I know, so I would hold on. Knowing that your always there…I don’t want to take you for granted. Never again.

#3
If you were a fish I would say I have to be a net. If you were a rainbow, I have to be colors.
If you were the battery indicator. I’d be right beside you as time. Only if you are cell then am I phone
If you were blank pages. I have to be the lines
College rule or wide. It doesn’t matter. If you were a butterfly. I have to be air. If you were the sky. I have to be The sun. All that is other in appearance is not really other. But a intimate lover. It all gets expanded to one whole in the presences if true love. Holy.

I Am Daughter of Terra
Love Notes | Daughter of Terra Love Notes | Daughter of Terra Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/26/2022 10:46:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.