Lessons 15 and 16: Energy Course | Athena via Sharon Stewart



Submitted to Voyages of Light on May 28, 2022

Lesson 15: Look at everything and everyone as energy.

Athena: Yes, that dollar bill in your hand. Your meal. Your body. Others' bodies. The cars on the street. All are energy. You are adept at relating to the energy of these items that appear to have mass to you, that appear physical but understand you span nine other dimensions or more, and these energies are also being assimilated and interacted with by your light body.

Me: Thank God for that because that's how so much of the higher energies are sent down to earth.

Athena: Exactly.

Your Task for This Week: Go into meditation. Still your mind and ignore your thoughts. Focus on your breath and observe it slowing down as you go deeper into meditation.

Pick a dimension, let's say the 7th dimension for example. Instruct yourself to stop at the seventh dimension and begin to try to understand the energy that is surrounding you.

What do you feel? What do you sense? Do you sense other beings? Do you sense yourself? Can you see anything? Smell anything? Can you hear music? Write down your observations.

Continue to do this exercise until you have begun to understand what is in the higher dimensions. When you ask “Who's there?” do you hear anything being spoken to you?

Lesson 16: Focus on teaching yourself a modality you cannot yet do.

This Week's Task: Athena: If your third eye is not open, focus on opening it in meditation. What do you see?

If your throat is not open, focus on opening it in meditation. What do you hear?

If your heart is closed, focus on opening it in meditation. What do you feel? To open the heart easily, focus on thinking about someone you love, or a time in your life that was ecstatically wonderful to you. The heart should open and you should feel a gush of wonderful energy.

Chart:



PHYSICAL

NON-PHYSICAL

Sight

I see the physical


I see the non-physical in black & white

I see the non-physical in colour

I see the non-physical astrally (third eye)


Hearing

I hear the physical


I hear the non-physical

I see the non-physical astrally


Tasting

I taste the physical


I taste the non-physical

I taste the non-physical astrally


Touching/feeling

I touch the physical


I sense the non-physical

I sense the non-physical astrally


Smelling

I smell the physical


I smell the non-physical

I smell the non-physical astrally



Example: Sharon's results


PHYSICAL

NON-PHYSICAL

Sight

I see the physical

X

I see the non-physical in black & white

I see the non-physical in colour

I see the non-physical astrally (in meditation, third eye)

X

X

X

Hearing

I hear the physical

X

I hear the non-physical

I hear the non-physical astrally (in meditation)

X

X

Tasting

I taste the physical

X

I taste the non-physical

I taste the non-physical astrally (in meditation)


Touching/feeling

I touch the physical

X

I sense the non-physical

I sense the non-physical astrally (in meditation)

X

X

Smelling

I smell the physical

X

I smell the non-physical

I smell the non-physical astrally (in meditation)

X


www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

On sale now at smashwords.com - Ashtar Sheran on the Storm. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1123006

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871
Lessons 15 and 16: Energy Course | Athena via Sharon Stewart Lessons 15 and 16: Energy Course | Athena via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/20/2022 05:18:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.