We Can Only Imagine What We Already Know | Steve Beckow



How will we reach them?

By Steve Beckow, May 24, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I was reflecting on the work ahead of us when I had a conversation with a friend about love.

I had occasion to quote Mike Quinsey’s wonderful statement about “the most exotic form of love that you cannot imagine.” (1)

And it set me thinking about the magnitude, to use Michael’s word, of the task ahead of us – barring a planetary spiritual experience like a heart opening, wave of love, ring of fire, etc.

In terms of the population of Earth at large, how could anyone imagine the love Mike’s speaking about who hasn’t tasted it?

I assert that they most likely could not. I consider it too far above our ordinary experience to imagine without experiencing it first.

One unintended consequence is that, when we use the imagination ordinarily, unknown to us, we’ve already condemned ourselves thereby never to leave the domain of the known. Some people have described it as circling forever in the rut of the known. Around and around we go never experiencing the new and unknown.

You won’t find higher-dimensional love there. How are we to talk about it and other higher-dimensional features when there’s no common language for it, no experience of it, and therefore no context in which to fit it?

***

There is one fruitful, non-ordinary use of the imagination and that is to trigger a spiritual experience by using the imagination to facilitate it. (2)

I’ve only done this successfully once – here’s an account of it. (3) I used the imagination to tunnel down into my heart, journeying on until I could go no further. And there I found the Self. I think that place is called “the seat of the Soul.”

I had to surrender everything I knew to fully open to the experience once it occurred. Longtime readers will know that the Divine Mother toned that experience down. (4)

But the purity and innocence that I felt was allowed to come through and I’ll never forget how wonderful those divine qualities felt. Our essence is truly wonderful. I know I’ll get my turn at experiencing it much more deeply once my service contract is complete.

***

Like Suzi, (5) I find myself either in or near overwhelm from the magnitude of events – national governments turning over their power to the U.N., whose “troops” we saw intervene in the Canadian Freedom Convoy, attacking peaceful protesters. (6) The launch of a new virus – Monkeypox. (7) Planned and staged food shortages. Transport tie-ups. Extreme weather. On and on the litany goes.

Quite honestly I feel more drawn to the study of the divine qualities than I do to the escalation of international violence before the white hats intervene.

I remind myself always: It isn’t in the Mother’s Plan that Team Dark wins:

Divine Mother: [I am speaking about] those in … positions where control and abuse of power have been rampant. That will not be the platform [from] which integration of the various galaxies takes place. That is not the Plan.

I know very clearly, sweet one, as do you, if it is not [in] my Plan, then it will not occur. (8)

Divine Mother: Make no mistake, Sweet One, Love will win because that has been my Plan always. (9)

Knowing that none of this will ultimately succeed gives me the uplift, to use Suzi’s words, to be aware of it but then allow it to be handled by the white hats already closing in.

Knowing it should help us keep our eye on raising our own vibration and hopefully contributing to raising that of the collective in the process.

Footnotes

(1) Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self Message, Oct. 4, 2019, at https://intothelight.news/files/2019-10-05-mike-quinsey.php.

(2) I say “trigger” but it really isn’t us who trigger our experiences. It’s the angels/archangels. See “The Angels Bestow Enlightenment,” May 26, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=335448

(3) “At Xenia Retreat Center, I dove deeply into my heart, in meditation, to find out what the origin was of the feeling of dismay I was experiencing. I thought I’d get to the original incident and experience it through to completion. Instead I went way past the level of the vasanas and kept on going.

“I finally reached what resembled a tunnel and at the end of it was the Light of the Self. And in the presence of the Self I felt innocent and pure.

“I had penetrated through the hridayam, the heart aperture, into the open heart and down, down, down to “the seat of the soul.” So I can vouch for the fact that the seat of the soul is in the heart. That no longer sounds like a far-fetched notion to me, but something I’ve experienced and realized. (Steve Beckow, “The Heart is ‘the Seat of the Soul’,” December 17, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/12/17/the-heart-is-the-seat-of-the-soul/.)

(4) I apologize to readers who’ve seen this quote before!

Steve: The experience at Xenia, Mother, was that truncated?

Divine Mother: Slightly, yes.

Steve: I had the thought [it was]. … The Light I saw should have been brighter than a thousand suns. The fact that it wasn’t suggests to me that the experience was truncated. …

DM: It was not is brilliant as possible, let us put it that way.

Steve: Alright… And again, the reason is to keep me in sync with my readers?

DM: To keep you in sync with your readers. But let me be very clear…. If you had seen the light as it actually is – yes, a million, billion suns – you would have simply departed. …

We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us – for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, ‘I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!’” (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)

(5) Suzi Maresca, “Finding the Post-Eclipse Groove,” May 22, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2022/05/22/finding-the-post-eclipse-groove/.

(6) I don’t believe these are actually U.N. personnel. I believe they’re hired mercenaries.

(7) Hopefully this Monkeypox has no legs.

(8) The Divine Mother in “Enter the Delegations – Part 2/3,” May 5, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/05/05/enter-the-d7legations-part-2-3/. Reading, April 30, 2019.

(8) Divine Mother in a personal reading, ibid., April 30, 2019.
We Can Only Imagine What We Already Know | Steve Beckow We Can Only Imagine What We Already Know | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/24/2022 08:32:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.