Stretched | Judith Kusel



(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com

The more I know – the less I know,

The more I wish to know, Explore.

So often, when I do energy work, I am shown technology and indeed given information, which is way beyond anything I have encountered in this lifetime, yet my soul remembers.

I love this, for I will record what I have been shown, I will even try to sketch it, in my journal, and then will find that over time, the knowledge comes. More than this, it will always be confirmed in one form or another.

What I am finding, that as the Shift intensifies, we will now need to step beyond anything we have known in the past and present and indeed we need to now explore and be open to step into a totally new dimensional frequency, which is beyond the scope of whatever facts, figures, information given to us in the 3D, which was so often suppressed and much-watered-down information and falsehoods.

I have witnessed this in the last few weeks. I have seen how blind “so-called” science was and still is, as they cannot see beyond the 3rd dimension, mainly because of the boxed-in thinking and belief systems.

So much has been hidden right under our noses for millennia, and we never could see for seeing, because we forgot how to see!

We now need to step totally out the box and throw those boxes away – forever!

Exciting times.

Expansive times.

We are now entering Super Space.

We will find that all we ever knew or thought we knew will be null and void.

The Unknowing, as yet Unseen, and mostly invisible, until we step into it and it becomes visible, is now awaiting us.

I love this!

The more stretched I become, the further I wish to be stretched!

My Soul remembers!

Stretched | Judith Kusel Stretched | Judith Kusel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/06/2022 11:13:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.