Vasanas are Magnified | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, April 7, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

When I remember the experience of the power surge that I had in 2013, (1) and reflect on it, I see that what we regard as moods or attitudes are, in point of fact, when seen from a higher vantage point, walls or barriers that channel our behavior.

I wouldn’t have seen this unless my vasanas had been magnified. Exaggerated in that way, everything usually unnoticed became clear.

What was before simply a disapproving look became a grimace of hatred, with a menacing roar thrown in. It was demonic. I’m still shocked to this day by what I saw then.

I could see how the basis of my action was to control others, to have them quickly do what it was I wanted them to do – chop, chop!

I also see that, if I’m serious about cleansing, I even need to experience through and let go of my very moods and attitudes. I’d never have reached such a conclusion without this experience. The situation would have been invisible to me.

I see no end in sight to the process of purification – all the way back to the One Pure Being.

But to be open to purification and yet not see what needs to be purified, to need a powerful experience to jackhammer me awake to the next level of cleansing has been humbling. So much for how far down the road I see. So much for intellectual manipulations like the self-serving bias. This experience went way deeper than that, way below.

My very moods and leanings, preferences and likes are shaping my future actions in ways that go on below awareness, without scrutiny or questioning. I’m programming myself, on top of everyone else who wants to program me.

All of this has me taken aback and humbled me. It’s shown me that there’s so much further to go.

Footnotes

(1) See “More Power Than is Manageable – Part 1/2,” April 5, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=334413 and “More Power Than is Manageable – Part 2/2,” April 6, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=334420
Vasanas are Magnified | Steve Beckow Vasanas are Magnified | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/07/2022 11:08:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.