I Find the Prospect Exciting | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, April 23, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’m experiencing transformative love out of some deep sharing with a friend last night. Nothing amorous. Just deeeeep love.

I haven’t felt love like this flow between two people in what feels like years.

And I’m just observing, ethnographically.

My characteristic grumpiness – just enough to prevent me from smiling effusively – is way, way back in the background. I’d call it “cellular memory” because the spirit inside the body is in higher love (not like I have a clue what cellular memory actually is).

I have no issues with my body at this moment – not one. This love that I feel is not intensive enough to wipe out bodily consciousness, but it is mitigating my experience of my body, toning it down.

I also felt peaceful last night, at the same time. All of this was able to be communicated, without going anywhere with it. It just was – and is.

I proved to myself that it’s very much easier to experience higher love out of sharing with another than alone.

But higher love cannot be tied simply to people in relationships. It has to be available through sharing with others as well, in a way that enhances rather than entangles.

The breathing plays a key role in summoning up the love from the heart. I breathe the love up on the inbreath, swirl it around my own field of awareness, and send it out on the outbreath.

If I mention the breath, I feel a need to add: Love must flow. We get to experience it as it passes through us, up from our hearts and out to the world. (1)

In my opinion, that’s one important reason for Jesus saying, love one another as I have loved you. We get to experience that love as it comes up from our hearts and out to the world, as I’m doing at this very minute. That’s how love works.

This love shades off into bliss. Experimentally I try to reach ecstacy, but no. However, bliss is quite satisfactory.

All this awaits us. I find the prospect exciting.

Footnotes

(1) “Love is the energy of the universe. It is the energy of the Mother. And it moves constantly, continually, eternally, infinitely. So, to have an experience of love, it [must move] through you.” (“Archangel Michael: Go with the Ebb and the Flow of Love,” channeled by Linda Dillon, April 3, 2014, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/04/05/archangel-michael-go-with-the-ebb-and-the-flow-of-love/.)
I Find the Prospect Exciting | Steve Beckow I Find the Prospect Exciting | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/23/2022 11:25:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.