The Trumpets of Truth | Catherine Viel



By Catherine Viel, March 19, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

March 18, 2022

…Some are ghostly trumpets
You hear playing very faintly
Behind the music you were listening to
Originally.
You realize
The trumpets are coming
From another station
And you do your best to tune them out.

~Michael Brownstein, The Trumpets are Coming



At this point in the scheme of things, I feel as if I’m grasping the coat tail of a tornado as it whips its way from the past to the future.

It’s tempting to let go and just watch as it whirls its chaotic, destructive way past me, leaving chaos in its wake. I can watch as the whirling funnel weaves through pastures and over mountains, from one ocean to another. I imagine it roaring across the United States, from the Pacific to the Atlantic, perhaps like the American freedom truck convoy that doggedly wheeled from coast to coast with nary a blip of reportage in the mainstream.

And therein lies the rub. As far as I can tell, from the limited glimpses I catch of mainstream reporting, the trumpets of truth are still silent.

*****



I’m not in any position to report directly on happenings. My personal interactions are limited to a handful of longtime friends and an equally small number of more recent tribe members, most of whom I’ve never met except through the magic of electronic communication.

Many of the podcasters I watch talk about building our new tribes, as family and friends seem to remain stuck in what frankly feels like a dead paradigm.

In that paradigm, Russia is an evil, aggressive country attacking poor little Ukraine. In less than a month, all things Russian are presented as anathema and all things Ukrainian are glorified.

Even my beloved musical companion, KUSC, receives listener requests for Ukrainian composers and recordings, which are announced in solemn tones as “showing solidarity with Ukraine.“

Really? Let’s support those Ukrainian neo-Nazis. Perhaps send some more funding to those bioweapons labs so they can design more killer pandemics.

What are these people paying attention to that they have no clue about other aspects of this complex, multifaceted story?

Whoops, I forgot. They’re paying attention to mainstream reportage, celebrities, and unelected talking heads who are telling them what to think.

*****



Despite the running “joke“ that Putin single-handedly ended Covid, I’m still seeing it around me.

One dear old friend commented that her daughter-in-law inexplicably had a longtime benign tumor in her head suddenly quadruple in size and require surgery.

Oh, did I ever have to bite my tongue. There’s an upward of 90% chance that this young woman got the vax, because that entire family is obedient to mainstream dictates.

Instead of blurting out that if she’d gotten the vax it’s entirely possible it contributed to the problem, I casually asked if anything had changed in the last year. Like, for example, maybe a new medication?

My friend murmured thoughtfully, “Gee, I don’t know if anybody looked into that…“

A few days later I forwarded an Epoch Times article about vaccine side effects with an introductory note saying that I would understand if she didn’t want to read it.

Not surprisingly, since then…crickets.

*****



I wasn’t even overly miffed when California lawmakers did not terminate the guv’s emergency powers when they were set to expire this month. Ho, hum. Another example of the deep state clinging tenaciously to its supposedly dwindling power base.

Let’s see, today is March 18…Spring equinox and astrological new year is March 20… perhaps something will shift? Perhaps universal energy will give a little push to these guys on their way out the door?

*****

I seem to be in a perpetual state of slight befuddlement. The juggernaut of world happenings is so overwhelming I’ve instinctively elected to become even more of an observer than before. The less entwinement I experience, the more peace enters my world.

Will people I know begin dropping like the proverbial flies when vaccine side effects become vaccine deaths? (1) Will necessities become so scarce and expensive they enter the realm of universal unobtainability? Should I stock up now while I can?



The strange thing is…while these are important questions, I feel no compulsion to explore them.

I’m reminded of someone I knew years ago, the twelfth of twelve children, born with a variety of disabilities that caused him to be not quite of this world. Also the people I’ve observed in nursing homes who distance themselves from their surroundings, some of them miserably, some of them quite peacefully.

These “impaired“ people have disengaged in a profound way. They don’t read newspapers or watch television news. They pay no attention to the Internet.

It occurs to me that they are highly evolved in a way that I can only imagine. I’m getting a glimpse of their peacefulness through this half-conscious disengagement I am dancing with daily.

I’m aware that I’m disengaging, and I’m also aware of a sense of rightness and inevitability accompanying that withdrawing.

*****



I was in the proximity of a tornado when I was a kid, while we were visiting my grandparents in Nebraska. I remember being shooed down into the dirt-floored storm cellar, out by the chicken coop, while the boiling black sky gathered like a fist and I strained to get one last glimpse before they banged the trapdoor shut.

Perhaps I’m in a metaphysical storm cellar, the flimsy wooden door all that’s between me and the howling of destruction.

I listen to the winds. I can’t judge where they’re coming from and I don’t know when they will stop. I do know that they will stop. That the storm will come and pass through, but also that it will end.

I’ll pass the time in my metaphysical storm cellar with the members of my tribe, those who are also huddling without appearing to do much, and those who make their podcasts and soldier on with their trumpets of truth.



Eventually, I’m sure, even old friends who are imitating the see-no-evil, hear-no-evil, speak-no-evil monkeys, will have to see and hear and know of the evils that are being ushered from this world.

And I’ll know where to direct them to find the disturbing facts they’ve been deflecting and denying over the last two years, and likely for much longer.

World events seem to be ushering in the end of the era of Covid and the beginning of the revelation of many truths. That’s my hope and my belief. It does seem there are enough nuggets of undeniable fact stuffed into the cannons of even the mainstream media, that the truth assault will soon be felt by all humans. (2)

As Jean-Luc might say, Make it so.



(1) See, for example, Tarot by Janine’s recent podcast on the topic, “Deep Dive on Loved Ones Passing Over…” (3/18/22), https://tinyurl.com/ske6z3cc

(2) Two words: Hunter’s. Laptop.
The Trumpets of Truth | Catherine Viel The Trumpets of Truth | Catherine Viel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/19/2022 11:17:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.