My Gal Liza | Digger Barr



(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Digger Barr

Funny thing happened in the state of Washington last week.

Everybody stopped wearing masks.

Well, almost everybody. There were a lingering few mask wearers.
This is the funny part.

The newly liberated ardent mask compliers began telling the lingering few they didn’t need to wear a mask. My job is done.

Recently released from my job as a mask rebel I now get to pay attention to more pressing matters.

Nobody said this job of Ascension was going to be easy. No, in fact I believe the job description read ‘Humans wanted for crisis on Earth’ , ‘ only the strongest should apply.’, ‘must be able to lift heavy spirits .’

Wow and Yes.

Some of you may have read about my recent heart opening and my encounter with blissful fulfilling love.

Powerful beyond any expectation, it was a fun and enjoyable event.

And now as the pendulum swings into another paragraph of understanding I have been presented with yet another version of love.

This one comes in the form of Death.

More specifically for me it was the sudden passing of my longtime best friend, Liza. She was with me for 13 yrs starting as an 8 week old pup. Bright eyes and forever playful her absence has brought me much grief.

Not a shallow ‘it will pass’ grief, but a deep knee buckling emotion.

Powerful beyond any expectation this was not an enjoyable event.

I am fine and getting through it. Thank you for the compassion.

Let me tell you, it has taken some work.

Now of course there has been plenty of distraction and it has been welcomed. But as many who know me will attest, I do not shy away from confronting fear or adversity. So it would seem, this is the same for facing my grief.

Western society in general has an aversion to facing their fears. But any conversation about death seems to be a particularly strong trigger and people just don’t want to talk about it. I have never had this aversion. I have always been able to examine it to a point of curiosity that has led me down a respectable path of faith.

But grief is more than a philosophy. It is a physical condition.

So when I recognized the depth at which I was reacting I knew I had to do some clearing.

I went into meditation and asked my guides for help.

We launched into a clearing session of past generational grief, fear and victimization. Helplessness and hopelessness coupled with resentment and anger that has festered in my family history for years came to the surface and like a midwife, we brought it through the labor pains of releasing. I brought it forward and let it go. I gave my ancestors love and compassion and released the pain out, calling for it to dissipate. The whole process was so quick and happened without any ego interference thus no bits were left to fester and rise again.

I came back from the place where my guides reside and felt myself attach back into the now.
Checking in with myself, I felt myself back in balance. The relief had been immediate.



Now getting back to the loss of my dog, I will say I am sad. And I probably will always miss her.

She was a once in a lifetime gal. She knew my every move and read me better than I could read myself.
This often made me laugh.

That dog brought with her the perfect example of unconditional love.

In her passing, I am left to recognize that grief is an aspect of the love that is present.

It has taken me two weeks to even be able to share this process with people.

I do not claim to know all the answers but I do recognize that we are here to go through certain things.
My gal Liza was absolutely part of that.

I will continue to pay attention and try to stay aware enough to face those elements as they arise.

As far as the unconditional love that she brought into my life, I will continue to honor this gift. Not even death will erase the love she gave and got.

It is unconditional.

There will be many deaths on this planet. There have been many already.

This is part of our process. It isn’t anything new.

But it can be given a new approach and become a process for clearing, healing, acceptance.

As emotional humans we are susceptible to grief.

Allowing and accepting it as an aspect of love could be part of our healing.

with all my love , compassion and acceptance
Digger22
My Gal Liza | Digger Barr My Gal Liza | Digger Barr Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/21/2022 11:13:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.