Goodbye Old Life, Hello New Earth | Para Kas-Vetter



Photography ©Para Kas-Vetter

“Goodbye old Earth, thank you for all the years we shared. You served us well. A catalyst for the evolution of our way into a new earth form. A new way of life. We had some wonderful times or so I thought. Sufferings, grief and lack I thought it was the highlight of my life. Basking in what I believed were Blessings. Blessings in disguise more accurately described.

I thought you were the best thing that ever happened to my life until I began to awake. The blinkers began to work, wiping the mud away that acted as a veil. To see clearly the direction you were luring me to heed. To my death pit.

Was I a fool to trust in you old Earth? Was I naive? Imbecile? I say not. In fact I thank you. Because of you I learnt the true values of life or was I just beginning to remember? The yes and no’s, the ugly and beauty of life, the tears and laughter, the chaos and peace, the wars and silence, the hate and love, the losses and gains, what a roller-coaster ride you were happy to lead me on. And to think you only wanted the best for me. You were glad to continue to have me meet what you thought was my fate of demise.

You sure were clever in your deceptive ways. Lies and cunning and yet masked by charismatic manners. I thought you were the love of life. A narcissist cannot even compare. Glee shown in your acts of continuously shaking us into perpetual fear. Oh how I thought those years were bliss, until Pluto came along and shook things up. Rattled and banged with thunder and motion until we finally began to see clearly, to realise old Earth you were never this way all those thousands of years ago. You were battered, abused, used, and tossed around, as all of us were. We were brainwashed to believe that you were the culprit, spellbound to destroy the essence of what you are in truth, our sustenance Planet Earth. You suffered just as much as did we, and so we have a proposition for you.

Time to shed that old layer of insignificance. It’s a heavy burden to us all that carries no longer any meaning or worth. Release it to the wind or into space to take it to where it now is destined to go, or send it to the Universal Sun to meet its own fate. We are ready old Earth for you to shine your New you, to reunite with you in your New form, transformed by that mighty Planet Pluto.

Oh how that Pluto has helped us all so well. Who would have thought such a tiny little thing could be the most powerful of all. Quiet, timid, vulnerable, ready then strikes with such a mighty force in support for Truth, Love and Light. Bless that Pluto Soul. It saved us all, setting us free.

Just when we all thought it was the end of us all, a Miracle appears in full sight. Faith restores even the most lost. Thank you old Earth for all you’ve tried to do for us. We support your new form and dare not astray again. Our lessons learnt have been deeply ingrained within so as to never forget and to forever embrace our moral compass with grace.

Goodbye old life, hello New Earth. It’s time to celebrate you.”

Para Kas-Vetter

I Can Only Imagine (Lyric video) - As performed by Mercy Me
https://youtu.be/iWomggiyvLA



“I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk, by your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When you face is before me
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Surrounded by You glory
What will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus
Or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah
Will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I can only imagine when that day comes
When I find myself standing in the Son
I can only imagine when all I would do is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel
Will I dance for You, Jesus
Or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah
Will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine
I can only imagine hey ya ah

Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel
Will I dance for You, Jesus
Or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in Your presence
Or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah
Will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine
I can only imagine hey ya ah

I can only imagine yeah yeah
I can only imagine

I can only imagine ey ey ey
I can only imagine

I can only imagine when all I will do
Is forever, forever worship You
I can only imagine”​

Para Kas-Vetter
*"Philosophia" *Writer *Oracle *Spiritual *Creative

para@solancevoyagegallery.com.au

Sòlance Voyage Gallery
‘Sacred Whispers’ ‘Sacred Journey’ ‘Spiritual Quest’
A Pilgrimage to Unlock the Sacredness of Life.




www.solancevoyagegallery.com.au
Goodbye Old Life, Hello New Earth | Para Kas-Vetter Goodbye Old Life, Hello New Earth | Para Kas-Vetter Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/17/2022 10:50:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.