Bearing Another Man’s Burdens | Ananda



Bearing another man’s burdens

I cannot clean up my house mopping the residence of another, it matters not who it is
Mother, father, sister brother.
To set my house in order motivates others to do the same, when done without showing off or disdain
In quite recognition of truth existing beyond time, strengthening my own is how I help keep yours in line
Leaving mine un-attended, leaving it unkept.
Bereft
To mourn my own and hold up another, means that I sit on a virtue that signals my own destructions
To feel good about myself and not do good with myself
Is as cleverly disguised - a cry for help.
Not from something outside myself, but from something from deep within
Something that knew me before the “me” I think myself to be began
This help comes not from behind a podium on a world stage
It comes to take away my own deep-seated anger and rage
Feelings felt but went unacknowledged because to show that I am hurting and am angry to the world is not virtuous its cowardice.
Rolling the dice…
on who I am in my true nature, against who I want to believe myself to be.
Insanity.
Truth makes me courageous saying what needs to be said
Not to be famous
But to be infamous
As infamous as the world sees the God within.
The fact that it's infamous shows us all what world we were really living in.
So heavenly bound, but no earthly good
So earthly good, but not heavenly bound, the need for a turn around?
Should cause a pause
Where we seek no applause
or pats on the shoulder
For we have shouldered the woes of a world to be egoic-ly virtuous
Doing nothing for that light and love which is within us…
All. As one.
True virtue is working from that place and that place alone.
When you become its voice, speaker of its truth, you have the megaphone.
If the Belief in God was so false, why want the same power, use the same approach,
but change the boss, and attempt to change the cause.
False virtue is doing the bidding of the man or woman who stands before you in front of a microphone.
Whose real agenda you do not know, weaponizing you to be their clones, all the while,
stroking your ego so you can feel good about yourself.
and when all the smoke clears, you need help - even more help
with this false pride, installed to hide
the horrors, secretly agreed to.
Moving away from love and truth
And buying a rouse.
That at first, didn’t even belong to you.
-Ananda
Bearing Another Man’s Burdens | Ananda Bearing Another Man’s Burdens | Ananda Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/12/2022 11:34:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.