A Deep Dive for me | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, March 7, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’ve said this about higher-dimensional love and here the Arcturian Group says it about higher-dimensional peace:

“True peace is a peace that the third-dimensional state of consciousness knows nothing about and thus can never successfully create through treaties, wars, dominance, and punishment–ideas based in the sense of separation.” (1)

Certainly peace, as I’ve known it on a few occasions, was for me not what I expected and not like anything I’d ever known before.

I entered a state of true peace again around a week or two ago (it’s all recorded). It’s milder now than it was when I started out, but it retains its essential features.

The mind and feelings are totally quiet. I’m much more fluid and flexible than I was. I’m simply here with nothing going on with me.

I noticed today that I’d lost all hostile intent – simply from being in this space. It took no mental gymnastics, no strict regimen of any kind, no mantra repetition. I didn’t stand on my head or eat only a certain food.

The state of consciousness – peace – simply arose. And simply as a result of being in it all hostile intent fell away.

I was no longer even snotty. I actually wanted to be friendly. This depth of harmlessness is new for me. My automatic behavior patterns are all pretty male.

I also notice that I feel complete with my past. I have no outstanding puzzles to be solved, relationships that entangle, or burdens on my consciousness.

There are no more attachments that prevent me from carrying out my duties when the time arrives. I could get up out of this setting tomorrow, if need be, and leave it behind.

But back to peace. Saul tells us our nature is peace.

“Your true nature is perfect peacefulness, the ‘peace that passeth all understanding,’ and you are returning to an eternal awareness, an infinitely powerful knowing – far greater than experience – of your own magnificence.” (2)

The Arcturian Group calls it our birthright.

“Peace is the birthright of every person because it is the reality – globally and individually.” (3)

Peace is the reality. War is not the reality. War has to be financed and soldiered and supplied and relieved. It takes a lot to conduct a war. It takes nothing to maintain peace.

Peace is nature’s default. When nothing disturbs it, peace reigns. War greatly disturbs it. But when the guns falls silent, nature retakes the battlefield.

Michael asks:

“What is the meaning of peace? Yes, there are various explanations … but in fact most of it relates to the cessation or the absence of war.

“Now I am certainly not saying that that is not significant. It is, but it is not the level of peace – or it is not the fullness of the mission of peace that I am entrusted with – with all of you, and with many galaxies far beyond in the name and on behalf of the Mother and Father.” (4)

I’m quite sure that the level of peace he’s talking about is far deeper than anything I’ve known. But what I’ve known are all waystations on the road that leads there.

The point is to get that, as long as we’ve remained in Third-Dimensional awareness, we won’t have experienced the peace that awaits us in the Fifth Dimension.

He adds:

“Some of you have never had a moment of peace, in body, in form, in existence of this incarnation that you are currently occupying. But most of you have had that [inner] knowing of peace.” (5)

I feel sad thinking that some folks have never known a moment of peace. As a person who worked with refugee law, I can imagine that that is so in our world. Child brides, trafficked children, battered wives.

The inner knowing he points at comes from having experienced peace in other lifetimes, I suspect. I find it difficult to describe that inner knowing. It’s like a felt certainty about the fact that peace exists, even if we’re not feeling it in the moment (or ever). You just know peace exists.

What is not as generally known is that it’s attainable.

And finally he suggests:

“When there is not only the acceptance of the knowing of the truth [but also] the anchoring of that, then, what happens, there is an up-welling, a surge, not quite a tsunami – because peace is peaceful – but there is a surge of simply knowing that everything is as it should be. And even when there is apparent chaos in the outer, there is a knowing by holding that peace that the outer reality, the outer world will fall into alignment.” (6)

I’ve felt that everything within me was as it should be. Feeling that everything is OK in the outer reality – no, that one is out ahead of me.

My state of peace is not so deep that I’ve known what Michael is describing here. I look forward to going deeper and deeper into the space to discover this and other realizations and transformations in my being that peace makes possible.

For me this is like following David Attenborough down into the blue depths. This is a deep dive for me.

Footnotes

(1) Arcturian Group, June 25, 2017.

(2) Saul, August 28, 2013.

(3) Arcturian Group, June 25, 2017.

(4) Archangel Michael in “Transcript ~ Archangel Michael: Peace is Love, May 11, 2017,” Channeled by Linda Dillon, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/05/21/transcript-archangel-michael-peace-is-love-may-11-2017/

(5) Loc. cit.

(6) Loc. cit.
A Deep Dive for me | Steve Beckow A Deep Dive for me | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/07/2022 10:10:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.