Time to Check in | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, February 18, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I think it’s time for me to check in.

How am I doing?

Well, imagine you were juggling a hundred balls and your cellphone is ringing.

That’s about where I’m at. Reporting on events in around thirty countries while being a normal human being is challenging.

Most of the thirty countries are posting in languages other than English. Uhhh … let me call the Translation Department. Say what? I am the Translation Department?

167 emails when I awoke the other day. That’s on top of private messages, text messages, Telegram, Signal, Youtube, Proton Mail, etc., etc., etc.

Add to this the complexity of posting videos of every description each of which requires different handling (Youtube, Telegram, Rumble, Twitter).

And finally throw in navigating the possible closing of bank accounts for supporting the truckers. So far they’d only get my debt.

Imagine this fellow juggling a hundred balls is busy answering his cellphone when suddenly …

… God the Mother (or I) parts the curtain and says, “Stop, my Child. Stop what you’re doing.”

Stop, stop, stop. Reeeeee-boot.

I am spread too thin covering a global beat, most of the info being in a language and on sites I can’t read. I have no more room in my human brain to hold any more files, graphics, and videos.

Even if we are in the peaceful equivalent of war, this cannot be the best use of me, unless I signed up for crash and burn. The Kamikaze Detail.

Michael once said:

Archangel Michael: Dear heart, you are in form. There is only so much that, as a human being, any human being can manage. Yes, there will be a different kind of busyness in future years, but not if you are lying on the ground dead. (1)

I’d have laughed that off two surgeries ago. Now how I feel is more reflected in this conversation with Michael:

Archangel Michael: For my full presence to suddenly apparit [appear] would probably cause you to drop dead.

Steve: Ha ha ha! Then I’d really get my interdimensionality back, wouldn’t I?

AAM: [laughs] Yes, you would. But that is not our plan. (2)

Given that early departure is not the plan, I need to reboot before I’m lying on the ground.

All things considered, I have to add that all my sources are readily available on Youtube, Brighteon, Telegram, Twitter, etc. With something like Telegram, the number of groups that could be followed is large. Too large for me.

We need someone prior to me digesting the information, much like I have on the GoldenGaia databases. (3) That now has to be a separate beat for me. Anyone who wants to continue a daily update can drop me a line.

Meanwhile I need to weigh what the most effective use of my skills is at a time when we’re in an “emergency.” Should I be writing articles on the next Reichstag Fire? When will we have the Night of the Long Knives? Were the Covid mandates the equivalent of the Nuremberg Laws?

How should I position myself to best serve the Mother? What do people want that I – a single individual – can manage? I’m not an entire news agency like AFP or BBC. I know you know that.

General Strike on Feb. 21. Let me take a day off to discover the best way to position myself when the opposition really gets nasty.

Regularly scheduled articles will be posted to maintain chronology. It may be hard to remain chronological in a time of proclaimed civil “emergency.”

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 5, 2016.

(2) “Archangel Michael on 21/12/12 and Other Ascension-Related Matters – Part 2/2,” Dec. 26, 2012, at http://the2012scenario.com/2012/12/archangel-michael-on-211212-and-other-ascension-related-matters-part-22/#more-158314

(3) The portal in to several databases is the “Main Page” at https://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
Time to Check in | Steve Beckow Time to Check in | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/18/2022 10:46:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.