Release and Forgive | Judith Kusel



(Golden Age of Gaia)

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com

The energies now are churning up so much which needs to released and forgiven once and for all so that we can return to the very heart and soul of unconditional love and unity.

As long as there is anger, fear, resentment, those deep festering wounds, we are are in dis-ease and thus attract more dis-ease into our lives as well as stress.

As with our new lightbody forms, our central nervous systems are getting more sensitive to negative energy in any form or way, as our pineal and pituitary glands are reawakened to the highest degree.

I have had moments in the last week, where so much of the Feminine side, the left side of my body suddenly came up, and thus deep Mother healing, but also the Female lines before me, and all I ever was in past lives, especially persecution and that this entailed of the Divine Feminine.

She is back with immense love. I was transmitting the Holy Sophia yesterday, as one of my lessons for my ongoing White Flame of Illumination course, and it was profound.

It was all about the deepest dying onto the old, and being reborn in the Mother’s womb, and indeed being reborn in and with pure love, and thus into the highest state of Love and Unity, as the Divine Feminine Wisdom, then reveals itself in the deepest sense.

Here is the Forgiveness Decree again, and you say this aloud three times, standing with shoulders back, as if commanding an army. It is very powerful.

You can do this as often as you like.

Note that you may be surprised at what soul memory banks it does open and what needs to be forgiven and released, to free your soul and others, so that you can fully ascend into the New Earth and New Golden Age, without tethers and bonds, hooks and ties pulling you down or in any form still attaching you to the 3D.

Forgiveness Decree
I forgive everyone who has ever hurt or harmed me,
Consciously or unconsciously
In this life or any other.
In every plane, level or dimension known or unknown.
I offer them Grace.
I ask for forgiveness for anyone I have ever hurt or harmed,
Consciously or unconsciously
In this life or any other.
In every plane, level or dimension known or unknown.
I ask for Grace.
I forgive myself for anything I have ever done to hurt or harm myself and another, consciously or unconsciously
In this life or any other
In this universe or any other.
In every plane, level or dimension known or unknown.
I accept Grace.
I am free.
All chains and restrictions fall from me.
I stand in my power as a master.

(Courtesy of Diana Cooper. I am a trained Teacher of the Diana Cooper School of Angels and Ascension)
Release and Forgive | Judith Kusel Release and Forgive | Judith Kusel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/16/2022 07:58:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.