Message Week 45 | Archangel Michael via Sharon Stewart



February 27, 2022

Archangel Michael Message Week 45

Folks, some of you may be Spanish speakers or know of some who are interested in working this way with targets in the Latino part of the world. I have asked Angel Odeon, who is an Archangel Michael angelic blue ray, to channel Michael in Spanish in the same way I do in English. Actually this wasn't my idea, it was Athena's and he now carries her messages in Spanish and English as well. Please check out his website which I'll link in below and consider joining his group to send love and light to places needing it on earth right now. Thank you.

Another announcement message: Please consider signing up on my Rumble channel. Since I incurred a violation on this channel, they have severely curtailed circulation of my messages. Eventually I will get on Truth Social, but for now they are incurring cyber attacks and an overwhelm of sign-ups so I'll let that subside before I sign up Implant Communications. Thank you.

So here we go with this week's message:

I am Archangel Michael with a message for the Angelic Warrior Group. I am most pleased at Odeon's decision to help out the world by channeling my messages. With more people joining in to focus our love and light on regions of the earth in need of loving energy, our power will be felt more and more as we help people in need.

Yes it was Athena's idea. We are always discussing new ways we can increase the power of God on earth and this was an idea she had. (chuckling) She again is entertaining Sharon with new ideas of new groups to create.

Me: Yes, I just heard that. A divine feminine group, raising consciousness of the women of earth and the feminine aspect of men. Individual consciousness, this wouldn't be focused on any particular part of the earth, just working on the self. I'll talk to her about it.

AAM: Very good, then. I see Canada is doing well. Much has been exposed and people are reacting in ways that do not leave any wiggle room in the minds of their power hungry leaders.

Me: LOL Yes, closing their bank accounts and opening American accounts so the accounts can't be seized. I love it. I may do that myself.

AAM: I would encourage you.

Me: So, where is the target this week? I guess it's not Canada. LOL

AAM: It is the United States, in fact.

Me: Okay. Where?

AAM: Sending energies to two places: New York city and Washington DC. This is regarding the trucker convoy and we would like to limit any potential violence that may be incurred.

Me: Yes. Good idea.

AAM: I will be with you all. I oversee your progress in this and always encourage your participation and increased potentials.

I am Michael, I am your leader, I am your servant, we are Legion.

Adonai.

Me: Thank you Michael. Congratulations on your new group!

AAM: God bless you, Sharon.

Me: Folks, I just want to say one thing. This isn't exclusive just to me or Implant Communications. If you want to start a love energy group just by yourselves, or if you are a channeler and can channel messages through with targets like this, go for it! Don't think I'm stopping you, I'm not. I encourage all of you to start your own groups and learn to develop your abilities. If you're interested, this may be what the Athena group is about. So stick around.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

On sale now at smashwords.com - Ashtar Sheran on the Storm. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1123006

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871
Message Week 45 | Archangel Michael via Sharon Stewart Message Week 45 | Archangel Michael via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/27/2022 11:54:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.