And You Were There | Steve Beckow



Credit: ubetoo.com

By Steve Beckow, February 26, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’m amazed that one can feel peaceful at a tumultuous time like this.

But that’s the experience I’m being given. And I can only write about what I’m being given.

Now I feel a wisp of love and I acknowledge it. In return it unfolds and I’m immersed in love as well as peace.

I recognize this as my natural state. And with that recognition the two of them anchor in me – or I in them.

In this state, nothing is wrong. Yes, plenty is wrong outside this state and I’m aware of it.

It’s just that nothing is wrong inside this bubble of awareness that I am.

I almost feel like I need to ask your permission to be tracking internal events at such a topsy-turvy time. I feel awkward.

However we’ve been told that all is as it should be. Trust the Divine Plan. When am I going to get around to actually doing that?

Trusting the Plan, I settle into being. “Go up with everybody else, Steve, and write about it.” That’s my job.

***

I can’t recall ever having been in two divine states at once so let me describe how I feel.

Peace feels like I weigh a thousand pounds and yet I can move. I feel massive and yet I can do anything as normal.

Love has disappeared for the moment. I’m focused on the experience of peace, of weighing a thousand pounds.

What happens next?

I experience the heaviness. I realize that any heaviness can only be associated with the not-Me.

How could I myself be heavy? I’ve experienced the incredible lightness of the spirit (1977).

Ordinarily I don’t experience the spirit inside the body to the extent that I’m aware of heaviness. It’s just what I carry around day in and day out without noticeing. But when I’m aware of the spirit inside, then I’m also aware of the heaviness.

Just as I’m the spirit in the body that departs upon death, and not the body itself, so I am also not the heaviness, whatever it is.

Neti, neti. Not this, not this.

I know that so I have that landmark.

***

I therefore rest in the heaviness. I see that the heaviness is all my core issues, habit patterns, memory files – in fact everything that’s not-Me.

I turn off my cellphone and begin to meditate. My mind is already quiet and has been for some time.

What I’m doing is having the effect of creating a vortex – which appears like a tunnel – in my field of vision.

I confirm with Michael that I can break off and describe the experience – that’s my mission – without losing it. I feel his confirmation.

The vortex, as I return to it, becomes more focused. I realize it’s the Atman, the Self, the Christ and say so. I bow before it.

I see myself climbing out of a pile of something. I’m having to wriggle out. Once out I recognize what I’ve just left behind is my heaviness.

I send that unwanted baggage back to the Mother for refining and recycling.

And then I get the realization: In peace I experience my lightness, within the prison of my heaviness (my physical body and mental/emotional baggage). I initially experience the heaviness and then separate myself from it and experience peace free of the drag of my baggage.

I’ve been calling peace the heaviness, the granite-like substantiality. And it is, at one level. Then at a deeper level still, when the being separates itself from its baggage entirely, there is the incredible lightness of being. Undoubtedly there are many levels after that.

***

There still remains cellular memory. And now there are no habit patterns that hide and protect me. I’m like what we used to call at Cold Mountain Institute a “quivering jellyfish.” I have no shell. I quiver at the thought of an upset now. I crave peace.

Back to the experience. Simultaneously, peace grew to fill the new space created, like a peacock’s feathers expanding. I realized peace, “arrived” in it, and then proceeded to make a few declarations. (Remember: Realization is a divine state like bliss or peace plus a puzzle, a distinction that becomes clear.)

I was taken back in a flash to the Xenia experience where I knew my natural Self was pure and innocent. I asked to be filled up with this divine state because I’m going to need it.

I felt an inrush of confidence. That’s how the Company of Heaven does it: They give us what we need when we need it.

I claimed my inheritance because I knew I was going to need it. And then I broke off to write it down.

Being back in my eyes-open, normal state, I found I had no inclination to go back in, this time. I feel refreshed, renewed, confident. I can apply myself to work now.

Where were we?

Now I see how spiritual experiences go. In the past, I could never tell you the duration of any mood or experience I’ve had. Days? Weeks? Hours? Minutes?

I see now that, once they happen, I’m inclined not to remain there but to come down again into the world and share about them. I’m organized around them being simply momentary.

That means that most of the spiritual experiences that I’ve had probably did not have significant duration. They happened for the time they did and then they were over because I had no deep inclination to continue them. That was enough, thanks. I feel great. Goodbye.

Mystery solved.

I’ve just demonstrated that realization is bliss lifting us up or peace freeing us enough that what wasn’t clear to us before becomes crystal clear in a moment of dawning awareness at the higher level of consciousness. This whole process I described has been one of that.

And you were there.
And You Were There | Steve Beckow And You Were There | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/26/2022 10:45:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.