A Personal New Earth | Catherine Viel



By Catherine Viel, January 31, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

January 30, 2022

What is divinity if it can come
Only in silent shadows and in dreams?

~Wallace Stevens, Sunday Morning



It is another slow and sacred Sunday morning, and there is nothing I must have.

I am in a rare state of stasis, not strongly wanting a particular thing to be a certain way. Not wishing for material things, not desiring specific actions, events, or mundane happenings to occur in the nearby or farther away outer world.

If I crack the lid on the box labeled “things I feel I must have,” those unfulfilled desires and fervent wishes will begin yapping and snapping, trying to escape the box, a politely ravenous pack of mongrel hounds.

At the moment, I can view them rather fondly as pesky nuisances, but I know if I start to feed them the nourishment of my attention, they will grow stronger, escape the box, and swarm around me until their yammering drowns out everything else.

My serenity right this instant feels stable, but why send it that challenge? I can savor the rare elixir of unsought peace instead, place one hand firmly on the lid of attractive nuisance, and simply be.

*****



That lasts for, oh, a few minutes. That’s all right. I think at this moment of the world’s time, peace and quietude are in short supply even when we seek them out.

I examine this perspective with curiosity. I’m sensing a withdrawal from the eager pursuit of news and intel, wanting to know what’s happening right now, seeking out predictions and possibilities for today and tomorrow and next week. (1)

I never did believe that I, personally, was supposed to take an overly active part in the evolution we appear to be undergoing. As fun as it might be, I’m not going to be draping a banner across an overpass, cheering on a freedom convoy.

I will watch the videos and I will ponder the speculation, but at this moment, I feel no urge to participate more than that.

*****



There is a simple question I can ask myself every day and every moment: what does my heart say? What does it, what does my soul, want?

This question is frequently drowned out by the yammering pack of the mongrel mundane: what needs doing now, what should’ve been done yesterday or a month ago, and by the way, aren’t there bills to pay? This is on top of the ongoing daily activities required to keep an ordinary middle-class American household like ours in working order. I imagine many people tread a similar hamster-wheel of necessity across the globe.

With so many “important“ activities demanding my attention, the quiet request of heart speech can barely be heard.

*****



This isn’t a new dilemma, and I suspect it’s a dilemma many people face when wishing to nurture their spirituality or connection with soul and higher self, or however we may label it.

I’m visualizing an elegant balance scale, gold and gleaming. And it is level and even! On the one side, the demands and requirements of daily living rest harmoniously, knowing they will be cared for.

On the other, the heart speaking, and the higher self offering wisdom and a limitless connectivity with universe and unity consciousness, nestle comfortably together. They don’t jostle for attention because they know that they’re receiving exactly the nurturing they need.

I’m surprised to realize that this balance is exactly what I want. To be neither the hermit demanding solitude and hours of meditation every day while largely ignoring the physical, nor the practical caregiver of self and family doing little but giving and giving and giving to the material requirements that can be never-ending if given rein.

I want to have it all. Perhaps the key is in balance and a clear vision of which is “most important,” and at what moment in time.

*****



It is a slow and sacred Sunday morning, and at this moment I have exactly what I require. Balance between the practical and the mystical, desiring more of neither, receiving and experiencing the perfect amount of both, at the perfect time, in the perfect way.

If this is my personal New Earth, I welcome it gladly with arms and heart wide open.



(1) My favorite news source is currently Tarot by Janine (she happens to be Canadian, so she’s reporting from the thick of things): https://tinyurl.com/5n77nvt2

See also Sending Ravens with Tarot by Janine: https://tinyurl.com/2p8kfhbf
A Personal New Earth | Catherine Viel A Personal New Earth | Catherine Viel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/01/2022 12:40:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.