The Journey of a Thousand Miles... | Para Kas-Vetter



The journey of a thousand miles...

“Sometimes in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself.” Katharine Sharp

The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place. – Barbara De Angelis

When setting out on a journey do not seek advice from someone who never left home. – Rumi

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” Lao Tzu

Big things have small beginnings – Prometheus

You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are.” – Joss Whedon




The Gentle Hart

“ One day we will grow up and realise that no matter how lost we might feel in life, we will always be shown the way back to our true heart.”

“I was sitting, dreaming and pondering when I suddenly realised that I had lost a part of myself. No matter how hard I looked, I couldn’t find it anywhere. I looked and looked. I searched high and low, and called for the missing part. I looked deep down inside my heart, but it was nowhere to be found. So I left myself far behind and went on a quest of wandering, searching, calling, yearning….

and then I found it, running from hill to dale.

And then I felt it, drawing ever closer.

And then I saw it: a Beautiful Deer; my gentle Hart. Somehow I just knew that the Deer represented a part of my Soul that I had lost, so when I saw the Deer it saw me, I felt sad because there it stood, outside of me, so innocent and pure. To anyone else, my Deer would have looked like any other Deer. But to me, my Deer was special. There was something in my Deer, something I had been looking for all my life. So, I sat myself down and I whispered,

‘Why are you out there, my love?
Why are you not here, with me, in my heart?’

At first the Deer said nothing. It didn’t respond, but stood still and, for the longest of moments, didn’t seem to remember me. And then suddenly it did and it was happy and had no weight and had no obligation and lived no more under the weight of its world or mind. It just was, but I fear that I am still ‘not’.

I try to coax her out with beautiful songs and promises and offering s of precious gifts, but she cares not for such things for she responds only to my smiles and the silent yearnings of my soul.”

Scott Alexander King and Sharon McLeod, The Oracle of the Innocent Heart



Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be…Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you’ll live as you’ve never lived before. – Erich Fromm



“Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” Drake

Life is a journey, it’s not where you end up but its how you got there. – Unknown

Life is a journey filled with unexpected miracles. – Unknown



“No matter the hardship you are experiencing……………...there are others in this Ascension process with us who are undergoing similar challenges in order to achieve this most auspicious occasion…………..you will be shown how far you have all come in these last few years…………...The world is changing right before our very eyes……….the new world is love……….and the new foundation for a better, cleaner world is being built from the foundation up.

The Dark Forces have held humanity down for a long time……….As more lightworkers and angels arrived on Earth, the dark forces were forced to retreat further and further.

To assist in bringing forth your greatest intentions into reality, the dark minions will attempt to hold you back. However, you are not alone in this battle. The light has your back.

Light and dark exist together in you and around you. The energy of these opposite forces is manifest in our consciousness and in the physical world. Your personal power and connection to the Bigger Picture depend on your ability to consciously stay in the light when darkness reigns.

Despite the chaos going on in our world at this time, there is a light being lit in millions of people, and it shines through the cracks of humanity's darkness. The evil ones who control the grid of our planet know they are weakening and losing control. They know their time is almost up.

The dark forces are frustrated with the recent progress of the light. They are fighting against the light every step of the way……….The days of deceit and derision are about to come to an end. We, the people of this planet, will no longer be abused, degraded, or disrespected as we have been for so long.

But one day, we will look back and not be able to imagine the darkness that once was. Life will be bright and shiny in every way. It's inevitable.

As we continue this collective awakening, we're coming to an understanding we're not alone; we're part of a much larger picture………”

Aurora Ray

https://en-gb.facebook.com/raisingvibrations/posts/4972814226111846?__tn__=K-R



https://solancevoyagegallery.com.au/2022/01/12/the-journey-of-a-thousand-miles/

https://solancevoyagegallery.com.au/notebook-oracle-blog/

Para Kas-Vetter
*"Philosophia" *Writer *Oracle *Spiritual *Creative

para@solancevoyagegallery.com.au

Sòlance Voyage Gallery
‘Sacred Whispers’ ‘Sacred Journey’ ‘Spiritual Quest’
A Pilgrimage to Unlock the Sacredness of Life.




www.solancevoyagegallery.com.au
The Journey of a Thousand Miles... | Para Kas-Vetter The Journey of a Thousand Miles... | Para Kas-Vetter Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/12/2022 02:19:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.