Spiritual Exploration | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, January 17, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

What follows is stream of consciousness following a brief experience of higher-dimensional peace, yesterday.

The ease with which words are flowing these days should not be overlooked as an indication of what expansion awaits us when what these brief experiences foreshadow becomes “real.”

I haven’t retained the experience (no Third/Fourth Dimensional realizational experience is lasting; only Fifth-Dimensional Ascension is) and am back with only memories. But, as always, I learned a lot and got to see that spiritual exploration is why I’m here.

I imagine my experience of peace being like granite yesterday was a foretaste.

I’ve said before that I believe the Company of Heaven gives me experiences because they know I’ll write about them.

I’m certainly not in that space now. There’s no mistaking it.

It’d be like I was walking down the street and someone sprayed me with a garden hose. And kept spraying me. And then they stopped.

I wouldn’t need anyone to tell me I was being sprayed with a garden hose or that they had stopped.

Or if my clothes were on fire and you threw a bucket of water on me. No need to be told what occurred.

In the same way, the difference between being in a higher-plane experience of peace and not being in it is so apparent that we need no one to inform us of events.

As an aside, I’ve always felt that it’s very difficult if not impossible to fake a higher-level experience. If I were not in a higher-level experience of peace, there would be no way I could claim otherwise. My range of expression doesn’t reach that high under normal circumstances. My self-presentation would not fit in some way.

At the same time, not a large number of us have experienced these consciousness states to help us understand what’s being talked about.

That’s one reason why Ascension has to be gradual – we wouldn’t know what was happening otherwise; there’d be mass panic and full hospitals much worse than we’re seeing now.

***

Getting back to peace being like granite, you can see how surprised I was that peace was like that when I discussed the matter with Archangel Michael. I had never experienced that state before, myself. What did I know?

I’ve experienced it three times in my life now, for brief periods. “Visit; don’t stay,” Michael said. (1) That’s exactly what I appear to be doing. I don’t regard this as offering enough breadth or even depth of experience to start making generalizations.

Whatever commentary we have is going to end up sounding like an early explorer of a new land. Very short shelf life. It’s going to sound primitive and laughable in very short order. But that’s never stopped anyone from exploring.

Finally, in this torrent of thought about peace, none of this lands us in a place with roadsigns. Archangel Michael calls these moments “interdimensional travelling.” (2) But he would have to affirm where I may have been because I’m not aware of the location; only the experience.

I really am only interested in internal states anyways. As I’ve said before, I’m a monk at heart. Spiritual exploration is what I came for.

OK, enough stream of consciousness – debriefing – after a brief experience of higher-dimensional peace.

This flow of commentary is itself an indication of progress. I wasn’t writing like this a year ago.

There has been a return of self-confidence, lost at age seven.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, May 6, 2013. (Hereafter AAM.)

(2) He mentioned interdimensionality on a number of occasions:

Archangel Michael: When you have had that experience in reflection of watching your thoughts and feelings travelling by you like a train, you have been moving forward through dimensions. (AAM, Feb. 17, 2017.)

Archangel Michael: You are not connected [to 3D]. You are claiming your true higher-dimensional, interdimensional self. And in that, the ties, even the threads to the old Third, are gone. (AAM, July 22, 2016.)

Steve: In around 2014, I felt I should stop driving or I would have a terrible accident. Was that your message?

AAM: It was that you were adjusting to your interdimensional self and into the interdimensional reality. So, yes, it was a very true message. (AAM, March 28, 2019.)
Spiritual Exploration | Steve Beckow Spiritual Exploration | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/17/2022 09:21:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.