Lady of the Light: A Brilliant Sun Appeared in my Belly | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, December 25, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

At our invitation, reader “Lady of the Light” writes of her heart opening:

I feel compelled to share my Heart opening experience here.

Thank you for the invitation.

In 1985 when I was 25 I believe I was having an identity crisis in a way.

I became aware I was living from my ego or a fake persona. A well known phrase came into my awareness from a book I was reading at the time. It was ‘Know thyself and to Thine own Self be true.’ This statement triggered me to became compelled to know my true Self.

So one morning with deep conviction I decided I would sit in meditation until I ‘knew Myself’. At that time Meditation was knew to me in this lifetime and I had no idea how many years people sat in meditation attempting to ‘know Thyself.’

So in my innocence I plumped myself up in the middle of my bed using every pillow I could find, determined to sit there in meditation until I ‘Knew Myself,’ even if it took all day.

So with eyes closed I mustered up my deepest determination and I asked inside “Who AM I”?

Then a Miracle happened!

In what seemed like under 10 minutes of meditation on this eternal question a brilliant Sun appeared in my belly.

Slowly this ball of light began to rise up until it reached my heart where I felt the deepest love imaginable. Then I had a sense of many lifetimes that were all me and this deep love was intertwined into all these lifetimes. Then I heard or sensed the words ” IAm Eternal Love.”

This was so profound I was completely overwhelmed and satisfied with this answer but there was more.

The Light continued to get brighter and rise up and then exploded in my vision. My entire body was filled to overflowing with this Brilliant light I felt I couldn’t contain it all and was certain it had filled the entire room.

Then I heard or sensed the words “And IAM Light.” Again I felt a sense of Awe and satisfaction to my question but there was more.

The Light moved up into my crown area and exploded like a mushroom cloud into a bluish white electric almost lightening storm that shot down through my body. I felt a tremendous strength in this lightening and I heard or sensed the words “And IAM Power.”

Then I heard “And so is everyone else.”

At this point as my experience was coming to a close my ego began its negotiations.

As I assimilated this amazing experience I knew I would never be the same. For now I knew from my own experience I was Eternal Love, Light and Power and so was everyone else. I knew I had lived past lives and that eternal love I had just experienced was intertwined with every past lifetime.

I knew there was no such thing as death because I knew I was eternal.

And I knew that so was everyone else Eternal Love, Light, Power.

I knew we are All Eternal and we are One.

Now I know who IAM and who you are too!

Thank you for this opportunity to share, Steve.

Namaste!

Lady of the Light
Lady of the Light: A Brilliant Sun Appeared in my Belly | Steve Beckow Lady of the Light: A Brilliant Sun Appeared in my Belly | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/25/2021 10:52:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.