Dragons in the Clouds | Catherine Viel



By Catherine Viel, November 28, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

November 27, 2021

They come as secretly as dreams at night
To stand near doorways or upon the stairs
Almost like guests, congenial and polite…
Perhaps you are aware. Perhaps you dial
Emergency for help. Perhaps you throw
A window open, shouting desperately while
They seize you, hush you, leave with you—although
A brave policeman rushing in will tell
Reporters you are there, alive and well.

~Thomas Carper, The Abductors



Sometimes I feel a bit cheated that I haven’t had a near-death experience. Or a brief, self-aware fling with being out of body. That doesn’t seem too much to ask.

I wouldn’t turn down a smidge of alien contact, either. Not that I’d want to be a full-on contactee like Simon Parkes, or to have experienced—and later remembered—pretty horrific abductions à la Megan Rose.

No, I can’t say I’d want to dally with such extremes.

But lately it’s occurred to me that the only people who seem to have unshakable faith in the Great Beyond are those who have had some tangible experience with it. Like being abducted or contacted, or having an NDE. Some people have had more than one!

And who knows, perhaps I have experienced such things. But without a conscious memory, any faith or wisdom I might have garnered is faint at best. I am left with nothing but human faith, which is sometimes pretty hard to dredge up.

*****



I don’t envy those experiencers. It’s entirely likely they don’t consider themselves lucky in life‘s lottery. Especially people like Megan Rose with a couple of terrifying abductions under her belt.

Even that has an upside, though. She has been in contact for years with her alien rescuers, led by an intrepid fleet commander. She says she has an implant that enables secure communication with him.

May I yearn for such a thing? Just a little?

*****



I do acknowledge some kind of perceptible connection with the inner and outer realms beyond the tangible. Filtering sluggishly through my physical senses, the stardust of Divine does manage to seep through to me.

There’s always that niggle of doubt, though. As a fictionist, imagination is my stock in trade, one I’ve practiced for decades. Maybe I’m just imagining that I am sensing or hearing or seeing things beyond my physical senses.

And as far as creating immediate physical reality out of the magical cloth of imagination, I haven’t mastered a bit of it. I can earnestly imagine I’m six feet tall and a warrior princess from a distant galaxy.

When I open my eyes, though, I’m still well under six feet, and quite, quite earthbound.

*****



At some point this becomes a circular exercise in futility. Either I trust that I’m aware of more than what appears possible on third-dimensional Earth, or I decide that there’s nothing beyond touchable 3D reality. I cave in to the empirical materialists.

I don’t think I can talk myself into door number two. Good heavens, how grim that sounds, colorless and unbearably dreary.

Perhaps what would be helpful is a combination of faith in myself and what I imagine I have experienced, and a certain level of faith in others who claim they’ve had alien contact, or visited the hereafter, or been separated from their bodies…and lived to tell the tale.

I’m reminded of one of the hypnotic suggestion phrases which states, Imagine, visualize, picture, or pretend…I can’t help but notice that “imagine” is the first directive in this version. Perhaps it’s a more valued doorway to the Beyond than I give it credit for.

*****



Much as I secretly long for a bona fide experience of the Unseen, I’ll stick with imagination being my favored pathway at this time. As Shanta Gabriel recently noted, “Your imagination is an influential tool of empowerment, and it can be used for ill or for the good in your life.”

Imagination can be a best friend. I’ve long known that I’d rather be that schoolkid staring out the window and seeing dragons in the clouds than the one dutifully copying sums from the blackboard.

In my favored version of reality, dragons trump math every time.

Dragons in the Clouds | Catherine Viel Dragons in the Clouds | Catherine Viel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/29/2021 12:10:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.