Cate Grieves: "Ha, Ha, He Thinks he is a Person" | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, November 8, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I post Cate Grieves’ recollections of the alterations in herself after she had a deep Non-Dual Realization in January 2015.

The experience she describes here is senior to any I’ve had. I should say “deeper.” Superficially, there are similar features but she’s experiencing much more deeply than I have.

In January 2015, all referencing to a “self” fell away, to reveal a depth of quietness, a download of wisdom, gentle laughter and the experience of being One with a deep and changeless love. What remained is a natural effortless trust and joyful quiet mind.

​Thus, the concept of “seeking to get” drops away to reveal an awareness of abundance. From that deep feeling of having everything, the mind only wants to give. Effortless giving.

​Life is “what is” or “this”… as it appears without a self referencing back to “I”. An experience of being in a mind of vast, infinite, expansive LOVE.

​The joy of living without “the act of identifying as a self”, is the most simple , natural way of being. Pure beingness. Beyond concepts, beliefs and thoughts — lies freedom.

​Blessings of love, Cate

I found it!

I remember the first time I became aware that people aren’t people. In the big shift that occurred in January 2015, there came a knowing or understanding that people as separate selves, don’t exist at all.

My mind, in that moment of clarity, shifted from its perception of seeing separate bodies as real and different to a perception of everything as God.

I saw my boss walk in and ask me about a profit report. I remember thinking – ha ha, he thinks he is a person. Ha ha. He thinks he needs money. I knew that the thoughts he was choosing to believe were making him think he was a person. I knew that he was not his thoughts and I was not my thoughts. I was perceiving from another mind and was aware of how everything I used to think and believe was untrue. Jesus calls this awareness, knowledge.

I realised, that believing thoughts makes us believe we are a separate self. There was a realisation that this self was really just a self-concept. It had no reality other than the belief in the thoughts. The thoughts, being believed, actually made the separate self. I was aware that a separate self was not a real thing but completely fabricated by the thoughts that thought it into existence.

At that moment I had no thoughts. My mind was completely quiet. A quietness that I had never experienced before. It was soooo different. It was beautiful beyond belief. I felt this incredible love become me. I was in it and everything was it. Nothing outside or inside. It was all there ever was.

I was aware that everything was One. Everything was God. I was aware the world as made up completely and that there had never been people or others. I saw the unreality of the world of form.

In this new understanding I realised that previous to it, I had no knowledge of this understanding; it had been completely out of awareness.

I realised this understanding had always been there, but somehow it had been blocked off. And because there was a blocking off of truth, it seemed that there was no other “way” of perceiving. I saw that in that seemingly split off mind, it does seem like there couldn’t be another mind to live in.

Like a room in a house that we have never entered or know if there, we are unaware of “the mind of God” because we have no awareness of it. But if we undo the blocks to this room that we have lost awareness of, we start to remember this place we never left.

When the awareness of perfect oneness returned, it returned with a realisation that I had never been a separate self. That it had always been only God. That I wasn’t a body at all. I was infinite Love playing with my Father in pure joy and happiness.

This awareness has never left. Everyone I meet, I see how they think they are a person to be seen and believed. I realise, just like me, they have forgotten who they are. I see how forgiveness works to undo the ego. I see the ego as a bunch of beliefs being believed. The Holy Spirit undoes the beliefs in the body and the world of form, to lift our minds above it all, to enter the Kingdom of God within.

Without believing beliefs, there would be a clear mind of peace and a remembrance of love and truth.”

– Cate Grieves

“About Cate Grieves” at https://www.categrieves.com/about

CATE’S BIO

Awakening to the love within.

​Cate came across the non-duality teachings in A Course in Miracles in a bookshop in 1999. In January 2013, she set an intention to undo all the fear thoughts in her mind so she could experience this Peace of Mind the course offers.

Little did she know, that her mind would go through a massive transformation and that 12 months later she would have a revelation experience and then a further 12 months later, an awakening to this Perfect Love – An amazing experience of being ONE with everything. Nothing outside it. Empty of self. Experiencing the present moment as all that is. And fully in love with all that is. Everything joined. Everything as LOVE. A mind being incredibly QUIET.

And in that instant, all the teachings illuminated as KNOWN.

​She realised that the self she thought she was was not who she was. She was infinite love, infinite joy. She was the trees, the leaves, the grass, the sky, the road, the table. She was not separate from anything and all was joined in a big soup of Love.

Cate realised there was “no me” to awaken. The egoic self, was a figment of imagination, made of thoughts about a self. A self that referenced everything to itself. Without any grievances, beliefs or guilt, that self was totally not real. What was and is real, is the spacious awareness that references nothing back to a separate self. Its free of ideas about everything being “done” to “it”. This free mind sees life as “this” or “it is”. This Mind of freedom, rests in the present moment effortlessly, free of the past. Free of worry about the future. Free of worry about anything.

CATE GRIEVES

You are as God created You.
Cate Grieves: "Ha, Ha, He Thinks he is a Person" | Steve Beckow Cate Grieves: "Ha, Ha, He Thinks he is a Person" | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/08/2021 09:45:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.