Be Gentle with you | Lori Ladd



(Golden Age of Gaia)

https://tinyurl.com/2zk2hnv7

There are days I lose myself or a better way of putting it I find myself in an energetic outfit of a precious version of me that I don’t recognize, yet find myself being in that moment.

The outfit feels old, tight, uncomfortable, and yet in an instant I am experiencing this older version of me.

I have learned and continue to practice that every previous version of me that has integrated into me, may appear, hand me the outfit we used to wear, and just like that I am acting out her behaviors.

However, instead of getting mad at her, judging her, calling her names or even worse ignoring her, I embrace her. I give her a huge bear hug, because I know where she came from and why she has chosen the behaviors, beliefs, and thoughts that are stamped on the outfit she wears.

I also know that she’s a version of me and not all of me. She is invited to be here but not take center stage.

She can hang out at the table with me for she is an aspect of me, but she is not at the head of the table any longer.

The version of me that I am now is at the head of the table, and I’m proud of who I have integrated into and am showing up as today.

I do not deny, ridicule, or ignore any aspect of me. I know as I practice sovereignty that all versions of me are safe to be within me.

They never go anywhere anyway. Its a matter of choosing which version is at the head of the table.

If you find yourself experiencing older versions of you, the old, tight uncomfortable outfit is on you, be gentle with yourself. There is nothing wrong with you!

Embrace that version of you with as much love as you can. Gently show her/him to a chair at the table that is no longer center stage. She/he did nothing wrong.

They did the best they could with the tools they had at that time.

This about learning to love and embrace all of us. To choose which version of us it at the head of the table. This is integration back into wholeness, what we have always been!

Be Gentle With You!
Be Gentle with you | Lori Ladd Be Gentle with you | Lori Ladd Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/16/2021 11:45:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.