The View from Ground Level | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, October 18, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

What allows us to stand on our own two feet and be solid?

Probably any one of the divine qualities would but the one that comes to my mind instantly is purity.

I think the word is very much misunderstood. We associate it with being a Pollyanna. It doesn’t mean that at all to me and I’ve experienced my own purity. (1)

Physically, purity means something is just what it is, 100 percent, with nothing added or taken away.

Spiritual purity, for me, means … about the same.

I am just what I am, with nothing added or subtracted. I am purely me.

Purity means a hollow bamboo that the wind of love whistles through. It means a heart and mind free from judgment, free from polarity, balanced, loving, grounded. It means a heart and mind that offer no resistance to love but, on the contrary, seek it out above all else.

In today’s terms, it means a factory reset. Archive your data because we’re gonna erase your hard drive and upgrade your program.

Purity is our natural state but if we’ve besmirched ourselves, as I have with anger and miserableness for a great deal of my life, then some purification is needed.

And that’s what you’ve seen here on this blog over the past decade – people cleansing themselves of what Gabor calls early childhood trauma, what Linda calls core issues, what I call vasanas or latent tendencies, and what Kathleen has extended into the divine qualities.

I can testify that all this clearing is having an effect on me.

I just noticed yesterday that I haven’t felt negative in days. My emotional floor has again risen and I don’t go into the negative these days – providing I don’t take myself there.

The number one upset I went through a week ago, when I launched my computer with all my financial data and ID into an unknown future, (2) must have cleaned … well, I know it did … a great deal out.

It also humbled me and I was in need of a good shake. I was becoming lethargic from the lockdown and all that that brought with it. (3)

But the other thing I noticed is that there’s something different in the way I’m standing. This is going to sound a bit strange.

I don’t know how I used to stand because I never noticed. But when I now stand on the floor, I’m solid. There’s no wavering of the mind and so there’s no tentativeness of stance.

This sensation is new to me. I don’t know if it reflects increased presence of will or clarity of intent – or the rising love energies – but it’s a wonderful feeling.

If you couple that with being reunited with my hearing-room skills, which brought the return of confidence after the computer loss, I’d say I’m getting ready for something.

Or somebody’s getting me ready. Like so many of you, I’m sure, I feel past ready. But I’m seeing from ground level not from the eagle’s perch of the Company of Heaven.

Years ago Michael said to me that the delay was allowing a lot of people to grow accustomed to the idea of managing wealth. Maybe the pause is allowing us – it certainly is me – to get used to the idea of leading, of decision-making, of initiating.

Footnotes

(1) At Xenia Retreat Center on Sept. 18, 2018, when I had a fourth-chakra experience of the Self, the dominant feeling for me at the time was one of natural purity and innocence. It was wonderful.

(2) I’m reminded of a joke stand-up comedian Redd Foxx used to make, that he’d have jumped out of the bedroom window and ended it all if he didn’t live on the ground floor.

(3) I again thank those who rallied to see that I wasn’t financially toppled by it (Apple costs way more than Dell).
The View from Ground Level | Steve Beckow The View from Ground Level | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/18/2021 11:42:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.