The Kaleidoscope of Time | Catherine Viel



By Catherine Viel, October 8, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

October 7, 2021

The buds are still waiting—unbloomed though long past
time—
It is long past time—
It is long past time.

~Erle Howry, Time



It’s October 7. I am still waiting. Things are supposed to be happening. NOW.

The elastic property of time renders this lack of events extraordinarily frustrating for me. We’re only a few days into the October that is supposed to be history-making, but I feel as if a month, not a week, has gone by and it seems nothing monumental has occurred.

I do realize that events will no doubt happen as and when they are meant to. Pretty sure there’s some spiritual law or other about that.

The enforced waiting is irrelevant to the lofty persona that earnestly believes it is a higher self and seeks to dwell in states like serenity and equanimity. That higher self is supposed to know better than to allow impatience or any of those other low-vibration states.

When my immediate surroundings affect me negatively, though, equanimity and serenity get buried under the rubble of worry and despair. The headline in the local paper notes that Santa Barbara County has extended its mask mandate “at least through the first week of November.”



In my mind I substitute “at least through Christmas,” because if nothing momentous occurs in the wider world, I expect the mandates to expand like those grow-your-own-crystals experiments, layering themselves atop each other till they fill all available space.

It seems every day some new class of humans is being threatened with loss of livelihood, or worse, if they don’t submit to receiving the vaccine, never mind the growing number of deaths and adverse events.

Isn’t anything ever, really, going to change?

*****

I’m not a very happy camper at the moment. Time is not my friend. Every day that I get older and creakier surely adds one more day to the time it will take to remove the achiness and return me to better functioning.



What I really want is radiant well-being, but I feel I must settle for the more mundane better functioning.

With world-changing events not happening on a timeline that I can discern, the hope that I can stop struggling to achieve optimal functionality, and benefit from those sequestered technologies like med beds that we’ve heard so much about, fades away.

I’m left with dealing in the here and now with my physical self exactly as it is, and on a wider scale, the world of chaos exactly as it is.

*****

How can I turn what feels like time, the enemy, into a friend or an ally? Or at least something neutral that I don’t feel like I have to pummel into submission so I can be more comfortable and serene, less afraid and worried.

Of course it’s an inside job, how could it be otherwise? But the externals of life, including this thing called time, often feel like tricksters and beguilers, showing one thing but stealthily exchanging it for another in some kind of cosmic bait and switch.

How can I transform this agonizing, endless waiting into being peacefully in the present?

*****

I have spent many years in the company of people with severe short-term memory loss.



This exact second in time is really all there is for these individuals. While the ability to remember may still be present, the events of a day or a week ago are often obliterated. It’s an ambiguous kaleidoscope, a hopscotch of time, yesterday and fifty years ago adjacent and the lines between them blurred.

That state of ambiguity looks pretty good to me from where I now stand. Who cares if something hasn’t happened yet? There’s no expectation of a future or reliable memory of a past.

Since I don’t desire the cognitive decline that usually accompanies this ability to remove oneself from the dictates of time, it seems I will have to manufacture peacefulness with temporality all on my own.

In the enormous pantheon of higher vibrational beings, surely there is a Transformer of Time I can call upon.

And since it seems that higher vibrational beings are in fact aspects of self that we have access to—because we are them—surcease from my struggle with time can be as imminent as my very next thought.

I can be my own transformer of time and bringer of peace. With a little help from my Higher Friends.

The Kaleidoscope of Time | Catherine Viel The Kaleidoscope of Time | Catherine Viel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/08/2021 10:54:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.