Invocation of the Mighty Ones | Judith Kusel



(Golden Age of Gaia)

http://www.judithkusel.com

We can make an Angel or Archangel invocation and call the mighty beings of light to us and into our aura.

As Invocations are very powerful and sacred, they should be done mindfully, when we are quiet and still. They are even more powerful if done with a group.

I now invoke the Archangels Michael and Faith to stand at my right hand side. I ask him to pour courage and strength into me and bring about positive results to my endeavors. I now request that they cut all negative cords and attachments with their swords. I ask that they place the blue cloak of protection over my shoulders, the hood over my crown chakra, and zip it from under my feet, right up to my chin, so that only that which is of the highest and purest light may enter my aura.

(Pause for a moment so that Archangel Michael/Faith can complete their work and communicate anything they wish to you.)

I now invoke Archangels Gabriel and Hope to stand on my left hand side in their pure white ray. I ask that they pour their pure white energy into my aura and bring me guidance about my next step on my pathway. I ask that the symbols of my life’s mission be illumined and activated now. Please bring joy, grace, clarity, understanding, generosity, discipline and order into my life.

(Pause)
I now invoke the mighty Archangels Uriel and Aurora to stand in front of me and fill my aura with their purple and gold ray of wisdom and peace. Help me to soothe all conflict in my life and replace it with brotherhood and sisterhood, higher understanding and serenity. Please break my mental and emotional chains and free me from all my fears. Please put your ruby-encrusted golden shield in front of my solar plexus area, so that only the purest God-light may enter there.

(Pause)
I now invoke the mighty Archangels Raphael and Mother Mary of the emerald ray to stand behind me. I ask that they pour healing and abundance consciousness into me. I ask them to lift the 7 veils of the third eye, and assist my inner seeing. I ask Mother Mary to connect me more intimately to the Divine Mother and to open my heart more and more and to bring in higher healing. I ask for protection on my journeys and that I am impressed with justice, truth and vision.

(Pause).
I now invoke Archangels Chamuel and Charity of the pink ray to expand the flame of love in my heart. I ask that you will open my heart more and more, and help me to release all the emotional baggage of the past, and to feel and see only pure love. Please help me find compassion and forgiveness for myself and for everyone I have ever harmed knowingly or unknowingly. I ask that my heart be opened at a personal and cosmic level. Please open my heart and soul to ever greater levels of love and being a pure channel for love to this world.

(Pause)
I now invoke the mighty Archangels Jophiel and Christiel to pour the golden light of wisdom and illumination onto me through my crown centre. I ask that their wisdom light up and inspire my mind, helping me to learn and teach at the highest level. I ask that the symbols of wisdom I have accumulated throughout my lifetimes be lit up and activated now. I ask that they clear the energy in and around me, my home and my workspace. Clear my thoughts so that I can only think beautiful and positive thoughts.

(Pause)
I now invoke the mighty Archangels Zadkiel and Amethyst of the violet ray of mercy, joy and transmutation to pour the violet flame into my aura. I ask for all my negativity to be released and dissolved and replaced with joy, diplomacy and tolerance.

(Pause)
Your aura is now filled with the energy and the higher frequencies of the Archangels and you are receiving bountiful blessings.

(With Acknowledgement to Diana Cooper’s School for Angels and Ascension of which I am a trained Teacher)

Judith Kusel
Invocation of the Mighty Ones | Judith Kusel Invocation of the Mighty Ones | Judith Kusel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/24/2021 08:13:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.