Eagle Eyes via Erena Velazquez | October 25, 2021



October 25, 2021

Greetings,

I am Eagle Eyes, and I lived over thousand years ago by human count. I want to tell you my story about my people, the White Wolf Tribe, which lived on the land, you call now America. I was born and raised as the daughter of the chief, White Wolf.

My name Eagle Eyes was given to me, because of my sharp vision. We enjoyed our peaceful lives in harmony with surrounding nature. Our ways were not to harm anyone unless, it was necessary, like our men hunted for food. Each time we killed the animal, my tribe did a ritual asking forgiveness for taking a life.

Most of our food came from nature, only a little part from fishing and hunting. My people treasured the gifts was given to us by Mother Nature. We learned from our ancestors the meaning of Love and Gratitude.

The spirituality was part of our life. We sat daily in the circle around the fire making sounds in our native tongue, which connected us to the spirits of our Founding Fathers. We were guided by them to spread Light and Love. Our existence was simple and free. I grew up in a big happy family of the White Wolf Tribe.

There were no split and disagreements between each other. Our shaman was teaching us, on how to travel to other dimensions and connect to the spirits. Yes, we were able to do Astral travels. I seen many unknown and different shape objects passing through our sky, you call them starships. I saw them everyday with my sharp eyes.

The ships flew freely even didn’t hide from us, our presence didn’t cause to them any harm. We lived long and healthy lives, our food and air were clean and natural. I was running with bare feet through our land enjoying each moment.

One day the scary looking people with weapons landed and attacked us. You call them Vikings. They killed, robbed and tried to destroy our harmonic existence. They were greedy and cruel, so they took our daily things like pieces of handmade jewelry, furs good for cold weather, pieces of gold and silver, we found.

My people were defenseless and not used to fighting, so we quickly lost the battle. After fully loading their big boat with our things, the Vikings left. A few men stayed behind, they didn’t last long in our environment and died. Only one survived and started to communicate with me by showing affection. I taught him our language, when he started speaking freely, he warned my father that his crew is coming back. He offered to train my tribe, on how to defend ourselves against future attacks.

As he predicted, they came back and tried to kill us, but this time my tribe was able to win the battle, and force the Vikings to leave our land. They were the first ones who came to America and not Columbus. After that encounter, they never returned again, they didn’t like the fact, that we were not defenseless anymore and no longer outnumbered. The man, who helped my tribe, was rewarded by my father White Wolf by being accepted into the family by marring me, Eagle Eyes.

We all knew, if they came, some day others would find our land too and try to ruin our harmony and peace. In the upcoming centuries, my people suffered by being killed, enslaved and eventually put into the reservations on the land of their ancestors.

I came today to remind humankind, what happened to us, it can happen to all of you. You need to learn, how to defend yourselves and be aware of your reality, and be prepared for anything.

The Spirits of My Ancestors express gratitude to this Universal Channel for her courageous stand against the Darkness. Thank you.

Be Brave
Eagle Eyes

Channeled by Erena Velazquez
Eagle Eyes via Erena Velazquez | October 25, 2021 Eagle Eyes via Erena Velazquez | October 25, 2021 Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/25/2021 09:45:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.