Beyond Her, there is Only Silence | Steve Beckow



The Divine Mother incarnated as Mary, Mother of Jesus

By Steve Beckow, October 15, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

The Divine Mother told us at the beginning of this year that this was a time for action.

She also told us that this was a transition phase. Are not the two statements incompatible?

She says no:

“Now, I speak of transition because transition is an adjustment phase. It is not a time of inaction, let me be clear… I have issued so many clarion calls for action – surely you have heard one of them.

“So, this is not about waiting, but this is about taking focused, laser-like action that is in total alignment, not only with us but with you.” (1)

And what is the nature of that laser-like focus? She tells us:

“So often … when I have addressed you, you have said to me, ‘Mother, which way do I turn? How do I know which way to go?’ And I have issued, and I have guided, and I have pleaded, and I have stated – but I have never overruled your free will – but I have always said, ‘It is so simple… does it feel like love? Do the words, the personas, the actions, the energy… [do they] feel like love?’” (2)

So action yes, guided by a laser-like focus on whether the action is of love or not.

High standard. I’m just getting up the courage to be loving instead of self-righteous in my daily affairs. Am I ready to formulate all actions along only loving lines?

Big jump. Challenging. But that is the Divine Mother’s request and invitation from January of 2021.

Did she recommend a certain line of action? No, I imagine she leaves that up to us.

Is it hard to guess what she’d say? It shouldn’t be by now. Follow your heart, she’d say, I bet.

“It is all a journey of love,” she goes on to say. (3) Where we go, what we choose to take on, and how we do it, she seems to leave to us. Just do it with love.

Right now I’m editing a book of the Divine Mother’s messages. This is the kind of work that I love doing so it doesn’t show up for me like work.

No one needs to guide me in this area. Or count the number of hours I work. Or check my output. I’m doing it from dawn to dusk. It’s that way with a person’s mission: Self-generating and maximally productive.

At the same time, I cannot tell you how honored I feel to be doing this work – compiling the Mother’s messages. Never in my wildest dreams did I see myself doing this – or interviewing her before that!!! Beyond imagination. It’s a wonder I wasn’t tongue-tied in the interviews.

Now, with her messages gathered in one place, the work becomes to develop some of the things she said because she’s the author of the Divine Plan and the architect of the world. (4) One cannot go higher in knowledge than the knowledge of the Divine Mother. (5)

One is getting the answers from Source; beyond her, there is only silence.

Footnotes

(1) “Linda Dillon: Universal Mother Mary’s New Year’s Message,” January 3, 2021,” at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/01/03/linda-dillon-universal-mother-marys-new-years-message/.

(2) Loc. cit.

(3) Loc. cit.

(4) Divine Mother: Although it is the Father’s and my Eternal Divine Plan, I am also Guardian of this Plan – I am Overseer, I am Implementer, I am Guardian. I guide the pieces as if this was a chess board. (“The Mother’s Clarion Call to All of Humanity!” April 20, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/04/20/the-mothers-clarion-call-to-all-of-humanity/.)

Divine Mother: I know very clearly, sweet one, as do you, if it is not [in] my Plan, then it will not occur. (The Divine Mother in “Enter the Delegations – Part 2/3,” May 5, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/05/05/enter-the-delegations-part-2-3/. Reading, April 30, 2019.)

Archangel Michael: The Mother … is the ultimate architect, you know. (“Archangel Michael on the Angelic Kingdom,” June 13, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/06/13/archangel-michael-on-the-angelic-kingdom/



(5) If one succeeds in going higher, one ceases to exist as an individual. Who then goes higher? Moreover, God is not susceptible to what we think of as knowledge. So how can we then know God? Knowledge ceases with the Mother and we enter the cloud of unknowing.
Beyond Her, there is Only Silence | Steve Beckow Beyond Her, there is Only Silence | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/15/2021 10:52:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.