What a Blessed Relief! | Steve Beckow



Deliriously happy

By Steve Beckow, August 3, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

What a Blessed Relief! – Part 1/2

I’ve held this article back a few days, unsure whether I should be posting it or not.

The experience it describes and comments on was not a full one. I wouldn’t want people drawing conclusions on the basis of it for that reason. I worry that an account of a partial experience may confuse rather than clarify.

But in the end I thought that even explorations which are partial may contribute to our knowledge and so I post it.

I’d like to leave it to later research to say what dimension was involved.

I’m no longer in this space, but the residue is surprising. For the first time in my life, I feel completely normal. It’s as if the experience healed my issues.

I’ve been – abnormally – irritable, cynical, suspicious, guarded, you name it, until July 31, 2021. I’ve found it very difficult to get out of negative emotional territory and into positive.

This event, however, closed the chapter of my life associated with issues and with negativity. It took an experience of ecstacy to finally have me make the transition.

The account that follows combines my notes during the experience with later additions to flesh it out.

It’s 4:20 PM on Saturday, July 31, 2021.

There’s a war going on inside of me, with much the same contours as the war going on outside.

I just became aware, through moment-by-moment awareness of myself, of a layer of me that is … deliriously happy.

For now I can only contact it by being totally still. The moment I try to do anything in regards to it, the ego begins to run wild. What? Me, happy?

I, the observer, ask the body to to welcome this unexpected visitor by being as still as a churchmouse so as not to set off the ego.

I go into stillpoint. (1)

To get through the muscular and emotional resistance to upsetting the ego by being happy, I have to go through a maximum of ego-generated distraction. Think of it as flak. Coming in from the left. There’s one from the right.

Ordinarily I’d back down and go back to being grumpy. The ego won. I need peace and I trade submission for peace. Tough-guy self-image retained.

But not today because today I’m deliriously happy – at a deep level of myself, below usual consciousness. I can barely get in touch with it before the next egoic onslaught.

(This is why I say this was not a full experience and why I’ve been reluctant to share it.)

I invoke the Law of Elimination and ask the Divine Mother to take my conceptual knowledge away, my world of meaning. Give me a factory reset. The stillpoint of stillpoint. I definitely do not need this data bank that I carry around with me.

I’m very much aware that whatever is permanent will endure and whatever is temporary will not. I’m fine with that.

I’m now bereft of Steve. Since I’ve experienced my original innocence and purity, (2) I have a pretty good idea of what to expect in this current situation.

Still, normal, and bereft of identity, I let go. All is under the Mother’s direction and she knows what she’s doing. To control this in any way is beyond my pay grade. (3)

I invoke the universal laws of Intention, Sacred Purpose, As Above So Below, and a few others and ask the Mother to restore me to my original innocence and purity.

Immediately I see that this is a bit of a ridiculous request because those qualities are always already there. There’s nothing to restore to me or for me to be restored to. If my innocence and purity are not an integral part of me, then who are they an integral part of?

And then I remember … deliriously happy? … I know this space. This is ecstacy!

Once recognized, I immediately feel total abandon. Total completion. Total satisfaction. This is ecstacy.

Let me not let this space out of my grasp too quickly and let me not try to hold onto it either.

Let me allow it to pass downwards, as an energy, from a space inside my head to my chest.

I’ve never done this before. I see that this completes some kind of circuit of head and heart. The result is that, at this moment, I have the sense of not being bound by anything.

(Concluded in Part 2, tomorrow.)

Footnotes

(1) See “And Here It Is,” June 11, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/06/11/and-here-it-is/ and “Stillpoint: The Dark Night of the Soul,” July 11, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/07/11/stillpoint-the-dark-night-of-the-soul/ 



(2) See “Original Innocence,” Sept. 21, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/09/21/original-innocence-2/.

(3) The Divine Mother once explained to me the role the higher orders play in our enlightenment experiences:

Steve: Implicit in what you are saying, Mother, is something that hasn’t been really talked about very much and that’s that the archangels or somebody else is managing our enlightenment experiences, timing, intensity… Am I correct in that?

Divine Mother: It is a Board of Directors rather than being, “managed by.” That concept, the way that you have phrased it, dear heart, implies that you are being “managed.” And that is not correct.

[Steve: Otherwise, it ‘d be a violation of free will.]

Now also know, and it is delightful to speak about this … the timing, the pacing (and when I say “pace,” I mean the sequential unfoldment) of an Enlightenment process is such that of course you have a guardian [angel] and usually an archangel that is working with you so that it is humanly and can we say, soul or esoterically – via your universal self – managed.

So very often, the construct was that things were done for you or certain things were placed in front of you. Now I am not saying that there aren’t great many things that are put in front of you and done for you continually.

But you are far more involved and engaged in your Enlightenment process in terms of literal, actual, physical, mental, emotional engagement than you have been previously.

This is a good point for a discussion and that is why we have talked this day of this chaos and this bouncing ball of untruth that is constantly in the air of human relationships right now.

But what is happening is that sometimes in terms of your, shall we call it “schedule?” that you are online for a certain upgrade or opening or level of becoming and the human being despite all the nudging and approaching and support tacitly or actually says, “I’m not ready” or “I’m not interested.” (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)

Can you put me on the waiting list please, Mother, for when an invitation goes untaken?



By Steve Beckow, August 3, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

What a Blessed Relief! – Part 2/2

(Concluded from. Part 1, yesterday.)

I’m savoring this space of total freedom. It’s just ordinary. It’s just normal. It’s simply the absence of fear. (1) Everything is so simple viewed from this space.

I know “normal” has a bad rap these days. But “normal” as in grounded, balanced, and peaceful is exactly the way I feel.

I have this fantasy image in my mind’s eye of me entering Rome in a triumphal procession and everyone throwing flowers and shouting, “Yay! He’s normal!”

The sense of completion I feel and the rise of normality bring with them a leaving of my life as a drama, set in motion by my Dad’s violence when I was very young. With that chapter closed, I return to a normal life. (2)

Ecstacy was a high enough state that it lifted me out of my problems, issues, resentments, pessimism, egotism, seriousness and all the rest. I immediately recall Mary Magdalene saying “love with abandon!” and I now know precisely what she means.

I would never have found the way out if left to my own devices, not at a Fourth-Dimensional level.

***

The other occasion on which I experienced ecstacy was in 2015 and that was for a brief time. This time I come to it with questions, rather than just wonderment.

If I were not in ecstacy and someone suggested I experience a space of complete abandon, like delirious happiness, my insides, afraid of the ire of the ego, would immediately shut down any possibility of such an experience. No way. Not for me. I need to stand on guard. (3)

But, when already in ecstacy … well, first of all the ego hightails it so as not to get fired. But second of all, considerations of any kind fly out the window; they dissolve like the mist before it.

I can now add ecstacy to the divine states that are dissolutive (my word). Love, bliss, and peace also dissolve our Fourth-Dimensional concerns.

Can I think of a divine state that doesn’t sweep away our concerns? No, I can’t.

My working hypothesis is that entry into any of the higher dimensions – and with it entry into the divine states – will see the dissolution of our concerns and considerations. Now to test it out.

***

So how do I feel?

On the one hand, I’ve just taken a bath in the Ganges and I feel happier than I ever have.

On the other hand, my clothes await me on the shore. My ego seems ready to spring as soon as I settle down.

But, for as long as it lasts, this freedom from all concerns, which feels so insanely peaceful and normal, is the answer to my prayers.

I didn’t get to let go entirely and just dissolve in it. I need to remain grounded and expect my experience to have been moderated. But what a ride it’s been, even so!

Enough note-taking and commentary. Time to go outside and enjoy the experience! What a blessed relief!

Footnotes

(1) When I say “It’s,” I’m being colloquial. I don’t mean to infer that ecstacy is reducible to an absence of fear. But if I let myself fully experience ecstacy – and could – I’m sure I’d be deliriously happy.

(2) The unfortunate treatment started in the crib. I had excema as an infant and my parents tied me to the sides of the crib to prevent me from scratching. They wheeled me into the kitchen, there to let me scream until I fell asleep. I have very distinct memories of those days. I know the clock that was on the wall (a Felix the Cat clock). I can see the car lights going past, which I thought were ghosts. And I’m cold because I’ve kicked off my blankets in protest.

I don’t actually recall a time when I felt as normal as I feel right now.

(3) My Dad was the trigger for my guardedness but behind him, I’m pretty sure, was the past-life residue from a life as a military commander. Dad only awakened dormant memories, I now think, looking back from a place of normality.
What a Blessed Relief! | Steve Beckow What a Blessed Relief! | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/03/2021 10:46:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.