More than Being Solidarity, Unity is a Space | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, August 19, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

My thoughts turn to unity because, in my view, we lightworkers and the world are going to have to come together in unity and solidarity to take our world back if we want it back. Team Dark just doesn’t seem willing to give up.

The galactics will help but, by the Law of Free Will, we need to initiate.

It’ll be peaceful and easy if we’re united. OK, OK, maybe it won’t. But it’ll give us our world back.

My understanding of love and unity has not caught up with reality. (1)

The problem lies with the notion I have that unity means everyone.

Everyone agrees; that is, we’re united. We’re unanimous. We stand together. In solidarity. This is unity, right?

At a deeper level, it isn’t that at all. Unity is a space. And, lo and behold, because I’m writing about it, I now find myself in it. I’m starting to get used to this.

Boy, divine spaces really are different. Love, on the one hand, satisfies and opens the heart, nourishing all who open to receive it.

Unity, on the other hand, has a smoothness to it, like the best chocolate. There’s a flavor of enjoyment to it, enjoying the moment, enjoying the company.

I’m very relaxed and would welcome all people joining me at this moment. The purpose would be engagement, sharing notes, making connections. This is the space of unity for me.

Very different from my normal space, but let me not lose it by wandering off.

Deeply substantial, like peace was.

Love and unity arise together. It cannot be any other way. Just think about it.

Higher-dimensional love arises from the heart and what does it do? It flows out to all and sundry (unless directed). It cannot be any other thing than universal.

Try telling love to go to Jonathan but not Shirley. Love will not listen. It’ll go to Jonathan but it’ll also go to Shirley.

Love and universality arise together just like milk and its whiteness. Where there is milk, there is whiteness. Where there is love, there is universality.

Or call it unity.

I haven’t felt these feelings since I was a child. I experience myself wanting to be around people at this moment. I’m happy (very unlike me). I have an excess of energy. I look forward to talking with this man or that woman. I’m sure of myself but not arrogant. I like myself. Life is alright.

Oh my gosh, it’s like watching a movie of my early childhood – the last time I enjoyed being around people.

As I’m writing this I keep flashing on the image of what ended it all for the next fifty years – Dad shouting at me from mere inches away from my face. I shattered into a thousand pieces.

So the cost was my openness, my risk-taking, my enjoyment of people, my sense of groundedness, self-confidence, self-trust.

Mother, I invoke you and the Law of Elimination to take this core issue, this vasana away from me. Thank you.

Time to let that one go.

Well, I now welcome unity or universality back into my life, after a long absence. Oh, I see this magnifies my ability to love. Oh my. This is getting good.

Footnotes

(1) This article follows on from an earlier experience of unity: “Love and Unity Arise in the Same Space,” June 10, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/06/10/love-and-unity-arise-in-the-same-space/. I have no memory of this earlier experience. The written record is all we have.
More than Being Solidarity, Unity is a Space | Steve Beckow More than Being Solidarity, Unity is a Space | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/20/2021 02:12:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.