Ecstasy Closes the File | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, August 8, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Mike Quinsey said something remarkable yesterday:

“For those of you who have progressed to a level where you can hold your positive vibrations there is much to look forward to. These are difficult times for most of you but there is no reason why you should not be able to maintain a higher level of vibrations and hold them as you prepare for Ascension. We know it sounds strange to be advised to fully focus upon your evolution but it is a time for putting self first.” (1)

Maybe I qualify. I just this past week scrambled onto positive territory. Gosh, I hope so.

Just kidding.

If we’re correct in thinking that by raising our own vibrations, we’re raising the collective vibration, then focusing on our own evolution seems right on track.

If I were not enabled by your kindness, I could not allow experiences like ecstasy to stay with me for longer than an evening. It’d be back to the office tomorrow. I’m very grateful. You have sponsored my work.

I’ve felt uncomfortable with so many people suffering around the world and I’m reporting on experiencing ecstasy. And no amount of rationalization about Ascension makes me feel any better.

However, the thought that discussing may help others experience the same state, since the Mother is pouring her Tsunami of Love on all of us, does help. And your encouragement.

My fondest hope is that others will join me in transformative love and bliss, stillpoint and ecstasy. Once the territory has been identified and mapped, it’s easier to find it and get to it. That’s the theory.

And this is not a time of gurus and disciples, Michael has told us. This is a time for entrainment. Entrainment to what? Love and bliss, stillpoint and ecstasy.

***

I’ve felt for some time that human beings are most concerned with how they feel. All input translates into an influence on how we feel – good or bad, up or down. We even say “you make me feel” or “it makes me feel,” recognizing this conceptual box we place ourselves in (why a box? Because you don’t make me feel anything; I make me feel).

Well, I can confirm, without the shadow of a doubt, that ecstacy is … I can’t say the very best, because exaltation is even better … but certainly the best state of feeling that I’m aware of that’s probably accessible to us lightworkers, who need to stay grounded. (2)

It’s such an agreeable feeling partly because, in the face of it, our life’s file is closed. Our issues are gone. Our sensitivity is increased which can create new situations to handle. But our resentments are forgotten.

I’m not sure whether, on the basis of this, I can say that all our actions are aimed at feeling exactly this way. We’re not going around hankering after ecstasy. That seems a bridge too far.

However I do think that, deep down, we have a vague sense that life could be – and has been – this good.

I can say that, if I’d known that there’s a space in which our issues disappear, well, I’d have been clambering to get there. Look at all the hardscrabble work I did on vasanas! I’d have been begging the Mother for ecstasy and more ecstasy!

But wait. The disappearance of issues is characteristic of transformative love as well. What’s the difference?

In the experience of transformative love, an issue could not approach me. But they were still around.

In ecstacy, bing bang. Lifetime file is removed from the overseer’s cabinet and thrown into the fire. Drama finished. Story complete. What’s next?

Love is issue-specific; ecstasy is a general pardon.

The feeling of completion, satisfaction, and fulness I have while in the experience of ecstasy fills in every crack and cranny in my personality and makes it smooth again. It’s more than “things are okay”; things are wonderful.

I’m reminded of the verse in both Isaiah and the Tao that every high place shall be levelled and every valley filled in. Ecstasy does that.

If we’re looking for what will end the conflict in the Middle East or between the major powers – love, bliss, and ecstasy will.

I don’t know how many days it’s been … I think eight … and I’m still able to summon up ecstasy on my inbreath.

Years ago I’d have never thought that such an experience might be open to me; today I have as much access to it as my presence of mind allows.

This new ability to call ecstasy up and have the experience last shows the progress we’re making in assimilating the love energies in our gradual ascent.

Footnotes

(1) Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self Message, Aug. 6, 2021 at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/08/06/mike-quinseys-higher-self-message-aug-6-2021/.

(2) Exaltation is beyond the 12 dimensions, apparently. Ashtar is an example of a being who hales from beyond the twelve dimensions:

Ashtar: If you are to think of the human realm and what is available currently to you, if you were me, I would be out of the realm of human experience. So, let us make that clear as well.

Steve Beckow: That means above the twelfth dimension, is that correct?

A: That is correct. (“Transcript of Ashtar on An Hour with an Angel, April 23, 2012,” through Linda Dillon, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/04/25/transcript-of-ashtar-on-an-hour-with-an-angel-april-23-2012/.)
Ecstasy Closes the File | Steve Beckow Ecstasy Closes the File | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/08/2021 11:14:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.