Beginner’s Mind | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, August 16, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I can often wait a lot more if I’m given a foretaste of what we’re talking about.

Having had a foretaste of stillpoint, normalcy, and ecstasy recently, I’m now ready to … errrr … wait patiently for the main events if I have to (I hope I don’t have to).

I see where we’re going and I see how great it is. The rest is just managing the wait.

At the same time, the events of June 7 have unleashed a vein of energy in me that is way beyond what I knew before. I now feel it necessary to keep busy. I think Michael explained why in a passage I quoted recently:

Archangel Michael: You have a million ideas and then some running concurrently through your head.

Do not turn down anything! So sometimes you have thought… Well, maybe if I slowed it down a bit, maybe if I paid closer attention to the details of what the input… Because think of it as a constant stream. Think of a computer, a constant stream of input coming into your mechanism called the brain.

Do not turn it down because what you are doing in the upgrades is literally learning how to access what is important to you, what is meaningful to you and, yes, to the collective but we are talking about you at this moment.

And so you don’t want to start, consciously or unconsciously, editing the input into your brain. (1)

I seem to be proving what he’s saying. I’m busy in the background organizing collections of articles on various topics for the expected wave of newcomers. It’s like a refresher course for me. But the point is, behind it all, I feel the need to keep constantly active, like doing constant pushups.

And what I’m busy at has to be something I love. What did Michael say: “what you are doing in the upgrades is literally learning how to access what is important to you, what is meaningful to you and yes to the collective but we are talking about you at this moment”?

I very much resonate with that. It fits. I need a lot of encouragement because the inner critic comes alive when I even contemplate just accessing what is important to me. No, no, it has to be useful to many. You can’t save the world! Oh, you’re such an egotist! Who the heck cares? Etc.

But I’m getting more and more confident in myself, as a result of these “snaps” or “ignitions.” I’m not yet ready to “stand forth as myself.” Isn’t that funny to hear? You’d think I was. But my confidence in my ability to remain positive, for instance, is not yet great.

I’m a newcomer myself. When one is into exploring consciousness, one agrees to be a perpetual newcomer. Best to be non-reactive and have beginner’s mind.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Aug. 5, 2020.
Beginner’s Mind | Steve Beckow Beginner’s Mind | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/17/2021 12:15:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.