The Peace of my Understanding | Dr. Peebles via Natalie Gianelli



By Catherine Viel, July 8, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

July 7, 2021

No coward soul is mine
No trembler in the world’s storm-troubled sphere
I see Heaven’s glories shine
And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear…

~Emily Brontë, No Coward Soul Is Mine

The phrase, “The peace that passeth all understanding,” keeps running through my mind to the point of annoyance, so I thought I’d better look it up.

“And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds…” (Philippians 4, King James Version of Bible)

I’m not even a little bit of a Bible scholar, and I can’t figure out why I’m stuck on this. What does a peace that’s beyond understanding signify in my personal realm?

Dr. Peebles once told me that one of my biggest missions (maybe my biggest mission) is to bring peace. At the time I interpreted it as “bring peace to others,” but now I ponder, how can I be peaceful within myself?

I can only truly change myself. But I do believe, as we are often reminded by spiritual writers and channels, that by way of our thoughts, feelings, and actions, even if nobody appears to notice, we affect the All.

If I’m not peaceful, I radiate that. If I am peaceful, I radiate that. If I radiate out peace, I’m more likely to draw it to me. Universal laws in action.



*****

Peace is, first and foremost, a physical state, in my interpretation. That’s my 3D way of being; I haven’t lost it yet (no doubt because I’m still incarnated on Planet Earth).

For more than five years, I haven’t experienced physical peace because I’ve had ongoing pain. Saintly persons may embody saintliness while being subjected to physical discomfort, but I’ve never managed it. So peace has effectively been blocked at the first gateway.

I’m still dealing with pain. But now, despite never being able to walk without hurting, I’m side-stepping my way over to something I suddenly perceive must be Peace.

I’m not Zen master enough to feel calm and accepting when actively experiencing pain, but at least the grouchiness doesn’t always extend into the timezones around the pain.



*****

Something else Dr. Peebles told me was that I’d never heal the physical pain by trying to deal with it first on a physical level, because it originated with the emotions. Emotional upset lodged in my body to such a degree that eventually, it manifested on a perceivable level.

Not only that, if I attempted to stop the pain by having hip replacement surgery—the usual Western cure—that might “fix” it, but the unresolved emotional issue would just land in another vulnerable body part and I’d be back at square one.

Shall I replace my joints one by one as they deteriorate and become unbearably painful, as so many of my contemporaries do? Plenty of pain, inconvenience, and risk, going that route. Doesn’t sound appealing.

None of this is rocket science; it’s pretty basic knowledge to those who are familiar with the physical / emotional landscapes and how each affects the other.

To have it put so bluntly, as in “you’re not going to feel better till you deal with the underlying nonphysical issue,” was disheartening. More emotional junk to rake over the mental coals!

But I am pretty darn sick of pain, so I was willing to try yet another emotional or spiritual “cure” for my physical ailment. Which sent me searching for a method to release those trapped emotions, leading me to the Emotion Code work I’m now doing with practitioner Barbara.



*****

Here’s the irony: I’m still in plenty of pain, in fact more than I have had at times, but…it doesn’t always bother me quite the way it used to.

I’m reminded of Krishnamurti’s phrase, “I don’t mind what happens.” I find that I’m not minding, at least not nearly so much, the pain that I can’t escape. I consider this mental shifting a small but notable miracle, particularly since it wasn’t something I was trying to accomplish.

This is a different result from any I’ve experienced before, like when I’ve instructed myself to “be okay with it” or “be grateful it’s not worse.” Or when I’ve repeated affirmations designed to bring peace, which ended up bringing more frowns than smiles because nothing actually helped. There I was, still hurting and still royally teed off about it.

Mouthing fatuous statements declaring that I was FINE did nothing but pour a little lemon juice onto the wound. You just can’t fool yourself into “feeling better” when your body is offering up stabbing pain with every step.



*****

So I’m not feeling better, per se, but I am…on a slightly different track. Having released some cemented-in inherited emotions over the last couple of Emotion Code sessions has juggled the building blocks of body, soul, mind, heart, such that the pieces can line up in a way that isn’t constantly annoyed by physical pain.

Not that I can ignore it, exactly. It just doesn’t completely take away my capability for peace.

Limited as it is, this is a peace I can understand, appreciate, and do my best to spread around. I’m sure that every little speck of peace adds a ray of Light, and I’m happy to contribute what I can.



Dr. Peebles through Natalie Gianelli, nataliegianelli.com ~ The Emotion Code by Dr. Bradley Nelson
The Peace of my Understanding | Dr. Peebles via Natalie Gianelli The Peace of my Understanding | Dr. Peebles via Natalie Gianelli Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/08/2021 11:58:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.