Prime Creator via Erena Velazquez | July 1, 2021



July 1, 2021

Greetings My Children,

I am Father, Prime Creator coming today through this Universal Channel to disclose some information about myself.

First of all, I want to explain to you who I am and what role I am playing. My direct task is to create new souls to the world. I, also take to justice the ones that killed and harmed others by disposing or repurposing their souls, and sending them to low dimension planets or to places, where they serve others and can redeem themselves.

Life has the highest value in the Cosmos, so I try to preserve it anywhere I can, if it’s possible. Some souls have a very long dark history, and they are not capable to turn themselves to the Light. Please, remember we need to be forgiving and compassionate despite, how we feel about negative actions by others as our reactions can effect us negatively, and our energies can fall low.

I am responsible for bringing the corrupted dark souls to pay the consequences for their harmful actions. I need to maintain the balance in the Universes, Galaxies and Star Systems. When I conduct briefings on one of the planets, billions of beings come to participate, the negative ones are not invited, and they can’t brake the protection codes of the briefing location.

Right now, I am God, Father, Prime Creator who constructs Divine Laws, foresees the future and prevents many catastrophic events that could destroy billions or more lives. I don’t look like the God portrayed in many religions, I look youthful, well built and very tall, and I even have my own fleet about which I mentioned in one of my previous messages.

Somedays, I use assistants, and they help me in the process of making new beings and new worlds. I trained them myself, so they can assist me in my demanding responsibilities. One more important fact, I want to specify to everyone that I only come through this channel.

All of you have a God in you, the memories about your roots and where you came from were erased by the Dark Entities. Most of you lost your identities, got brainwashed and allowed your ego to be in control instead of your heart and soul.

Now is the time to open your heart to everyone and get united in this fight for freedom. You are Light and Love. The power is within you, and you can prevent negative events by using your powers, which are hidden within your soul.

You have responsibilities to help move this 3D world to a higher dimension. The time is flying fast now since I accelerated it, and you need to move quicker to catch up, as the planet is moving faster and faster each day. She already ascended last year to 5D taking with her the tree souls and the endangered animals.

What you need to do is raise your vibrations through your daily meditations. This is very important to continue to uplift the energies to speed up the Ascension Process and to catch up with Mother Earth. Please, My Dear Children take the next step of development in becoming a Galactic Human. Thank you.

We are all in this together as One.

Blessings
Prime Creator

Channeled by Erena Velazquez
Prime Creator via Erena Velazquez | July 1, 2021 Prime Creator via Erena Velazquez | July 1, 2021 Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/01/2021 11:08:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.