Life Doesn't Happen to you | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart



July 4, 2021

Life Doesn't Happen to You

Me: Again, folks, I'm seeing a lot of you asking questions about whether something is going to happen to you or not.

You ask if you're going to get married or married again. Do you want to get married again? It's up to you. What do you want to create? You need to put yourself in the driver's seat of your own life, because if you're not, then who is?

This indicates you're disconnected from your soul by the way.

Nothing happens to you. You create it.

I can save you some money right now if you would embrace that idea. Because it's true.

Even now. The trick is to learn to do it consciously.

I am learning to use my mind to influence things in my life. For example, when I go to parking lots, if the parking spot in front of my car is occupied, I say that that parking spot will be empty when I come back from shopping so I can pull through to get out. And pretty much every time it works. I just did it again today.

Another thing I've said is that whenever I get into my car, someone will either be in or come to their car in one of the adjacent spots to mine. It happens all the time.

You command your space, folks. This is universal law. You're all alchemists!

Taking a passive approach to life gets you nowhere and nets you nothing. Life doesn't happen to you.

At my house, so many people were parking my car in because my car is in a spot among 4 other adjacent parking spots, so for some reason, people would pull their cars alongside this spot and either use their cell phones, deliver a package, or unload furniture. I would keep telling them to move their cars because they were parking me in. They would say they were only going to be there for a minute, which isn't the point. They're not supposed to park there in the first place. I got tired of having this argument. What I decided to do was to command my space and assert my creative right to have the spot at the end of my driveway left vacant at all times. So far, it's working. Nobody has parked me in but one car did pull up ahead to adjacent the green boulevard this morning, which is what I want to create.

We create our reality. All of it. Or it's co-created with others.

I have instructed clouds and chemtrails to move aside so I could have some sunshine.

I have healed trees that were dying.

I can drive up my book sales by just focusing on them. I enthusiastically see more and more of them being sold and guess what, it works.

Your mind is your greatest tool. You need to start using it consciously.

Me: Ivo, is there something they can start with that's small, just so they can see?

Ivo: Perhaps, my love, they can start with the parking spot scenario. Pulling through and driving out is the best way to do this. Another thing you might want to practise is making all the lights green when you get to them.

Me: Oh yeah. That's what Saint Germain was doing that time he took a ride in the back of my car.

Ivo: Another thing you can try is to turn the volume of your music down without touching the dial or the button on your steering wheel. Simply try it, my love.

Me: I keep turning it up, Ivo.

Ivo: I realize that, my love, then turn it up louder if you wish. You turn your music down to “10” when you park your car at night.

Me: Not “eleven” like Spinal Tap. LOL That's just so I don't get blasted when I turn the car on.

Ivo: You turn your music down to 10 when you park your car at night. Now get in the car, leave the volume knob alone, and focus on turning the volume up. You might notice at first it will jump perhaps erratically, but eventually you will be able to control this system without touching it.

Me: I'm going to do that, Ivo. Thank you. I remember one story about a lady who had a quarter tank of gas but she had a long ride to make and no money to gas up. But the tank stayed at one quarter the entire time and she had enough gas to get there and return home. I love stories like that.

Ivo: Yes, this too is possible.

Me: Anyone who wants to know what the human mind can do, read about St Germain. He's unreal. He just creates constantly using his powerful mind.

Me: What else can people do to prove the power of their minds?

Ivo: If they seek a particular item at the store, and they cannot find that item, then simply focus on finding that item and let it go. Do not expect it to come to you immediately – this is your non-intuitive mind that demands this – let it come to you when your frequency allows it to.

Me: Like my Rio, it took 18 years but I got exactly what I wanted. I hope with the newer energies things will go a bit faster. The salesmen were trying to upsell me on a Forte but I refused because it wasn't exactly what I wanted. And the car is 4 years old and has never given me a bit of a problem. I'm sure I've got the mechanical department in a tizzy because there's nothing to fix. If all their cars worked that well, they'd be out of a job. LOL

Ivo: Yes. We must also discuss the time you were doing a meditation CD and you not only shut off your CD but you shut down your computer because you repetitively said you were bored and did not want to do it anymore. Technically you gave it the “die” command so it performed the electronic equivalent of a death. This is why you must be very careful about what you say and think about others. To the extent that you think negative thoughts of others, you limit your alchemical abilities. No ability is given to you if there is inclination for you to use it for negative ends. Eliminate negativity and watch your alchemical abilities flourish.

Me: Thanks, Ivo. I'm going to try turning the volume up and down. And I know you're going to love it when I can't do it because you hate my loud music.

Ivo: I do not hate it, my love. It simply does not synchronize with my vibration. It is as if you were to come across a very toxic person and your inclination would be to cut the conversation off and run away.

Me: Speaking of which, I've got new neighbours. I've already “sensed” her and decided I don't want to have anything to do with her. I just have to try to keep my cat out of her apartment because that's my old place and he still thinks he has access to it.

Ivo: This is another task you can set your mind to: keeping Merlin around your home and in his usual haunts, but out of her apartment.

Me: I remember when he got into the basement and then went into Sam's apartment and ate the seafood he had hanging around. Sam was a restaurateur that wasn't storing his food according to Canadian standards but my cat came out of there licking and smacking his lips with pleasure. Then I saw a box Sam had put in his garbage: it was rat poison because obviously he thought rats were in his basement. Again, folks, this is another one of these incidents of “you see what you're supposed to see because your higher self is showing you.” My higher self was showing me that Merlin's next trip into surf and turf heaven could get him poisoned, so I had to be absolutely sure that he never got into the basement of the old place again. And he didn't.

So we can't emphasize this enough, folks. You create your life. You're in the driver's seat. If you're going to get married again, that's up to you.

If you get that job, you'll probably know it when you're sitting there being interviewed. Have you ever had a job interview that was so bad you're sweating bullets, or even a good one but you just didn't come out thinking you got it? Then there's the one you sit down to and you just KNOW, “This one's mine!” and you get it.

You know way more than you think you do. You are capable of much more than you think you are. If you're still believing life happens to you you're using your mind incorrectly.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871

Limited Time Only! Ivo and Sharon will answer your questions: Past life, this life, who are your ET guides, what's your mission, and more. Questions about why you're here. For inquiries: message Sharon on Facebook, Mewe or Twitter.
Life Doesn't Happen to you | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Life Doesn't Happen to you | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/05/2021 01:22:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.