The Soul Cannot be Captured | Steve Beckow



The Light that the Soul is “exists” in the heart

By Steve Beckow, June 1, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I was asked by a reader if the soul can be captured, harmed, or brought to ruin. I answered him and was left wondering where his concern might have come from.

Then quite by accident I came across a posted commentary that said that the dark hats were taking hostages, capturing their soul essence and forcing them to incarnate again to produce loosh, etc., etc.

Stop the camera there. Is this where the concern came from?

Folks, this allegation is an impossibility. The soul cannot be captured and let me explain why.

In the beginning was the One and the One became two. The second we call the Divine Mother. He is still and silent; she is active and sonic. The two together created the third which is the soul, the Self, the Christ, the Atman.

The soul is the individuated God Light. (1) For a time it is itself encased in a body by Mother. Actually encased in quite a number of bodies by Mother. The soul is the Light; one could say the Light of God.

If I, as a soul, did not have a Third-Dimensional body, the soul would have no way of tasting 3D food, drinking 3D beverages, travelling in a car, making love, etc.

In a lucid dream in 1977, I remember re-entering my body. It was clear to me that I was the occupant of the body and not the body itself.

The same could be said of me and a car: I am the occupant of the car, not the car itself.

I could clearly differentiate between my concerns for my real self and my lack of concern for the fate of my body. I had no more concern for it than for a suit of clothes. I could have left then and begun my new life.

Just on the basis of this experience alone, I could say that I am a higher-dimensional being because the etheric/astral body is Fourth Dimensional and my physical body is Third Dimensional.

But the soul is not higher dimensional; the soul is transdimensional. It’s from beyond the twelve dimensions. And who knows what else it’s beyond. It’s penultimate to the One, the last stop before the total surrender of individuality. (2)

One cannot lay hands on it. One cannot use a laser weapon against it. One cannot ensnare it in a net, no matter how fine or technologically advanced. The idea of capturing the soul essence simply does not fit with reality, viewed from any angle.

I’ve seen this soul, this Self, although the experience was truncated so I don’t vacate the ranch. (3) It’s a Light, in the presence of which I experienced my own purity and innocence.

It “exists” in what is called the seat of the soul; that is, the deepest reach of the heart. Why do I say deepest reach? Because as you journey in awareness down into the heart, you finally reach a dead end, a cul de sac, and there is the Self.

How would I have captured that Light? Is there anything I have it wants? Do I have some hold over it? Everything is on its side.

It’s impossible for anything dimensional to “capture” the transdimensional. Please ask anyone who says it can be done to tell me how. This is one I don’t want to miss.

Footnotes

(1) The knot that separates the God inside from the God outside is called the hridayam or heart aperture. When it fully and permanently opens, we call that Ascension.

(2) Here’s St. Paul describing that blessed event:

“And when all things [all worldly desires] shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son [the Self, the Christ, the individuated spark] also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all [i.e., reunited].” (St. Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:28.)

(3) I asked the Mother if she had truncated my experience because the Self should have been brighter than a thousand Suns.

Steve: The Light I saw should have been brighter than a thousand suns. The fact that it wasn’t suggests to me that the experience was truncated. …

Divine Mother: It was not is brilliant as possible, let us put it that way. … Let me be very clear…. If you had seen the light as it actually is – yes, a million, billion suns – you would have simply departed. …We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us – for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, ‘I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!’” (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)

I know she’s right but I keep trying, like a moth to a lamp. It’s called “the longing for liberation” (search).
The Soul Cannot be Captured | Steve Beckow The Soul Cannot be Captured | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/01/2021 10:22:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.