Peace and Stillness | Steve Beckow



Credit: Kathleen Mary Willis

By Steve Beckow, June 22, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

When one feels desireless, it’s like an empty theater when the curtain rises and the audience falls silent.

There’s space in the hall. You can hear someone cough, a handbag snap shut.

Then whatever arises arises.

The really subtle feelings now can be felt. Peace is like a big barge that pushes everything else out from in front of it. I’ve said – and Michael has as well – peace is like granite:

Steve Beckow: (Laughter). I had an experience of deep peace some years ago. I think it was about 2015. And I was surprised to find that peace was so substantial. It felt to me as if I were standing on a granite rock and I remember saying that to myself. And then I remember a couple of years later you actually used that word, [saying] that peace was like granite. …

Archangel Michael: There are so many divine qualities that do feel amorphous, light, airy, like a spring day. And yet peace (you have this expression), you can take it to the bank. It feels like ballast. It feels like granite because it is solid. And dare I say immutable. That is why I continue to keep emphasizing that that peace [is] within, that rock-solid granite [lies] within. [My emphasis.] (1)

Here again, with desirelessness, we find the mind inactive. Gosh, that’s not quite accurate. The mind is quiet but it can become active at will. There’s just no background noise, no chatter or constant comment.

It’s as if peace were waiting for me to quiet the mind before making its appearance on the stage of my attention.

I realize there are degrees of stillness. I be as still as possible….

Now the experience of peace expands. I’m now sitting in a very solid state of meditation (which I leave to make notes and then return to again – that I can return, in itself, is noteworthy).

Peace is like a strong foundation. I’m too enamored of the experience of peace itself to want to build on it yet. I resolve to remain in this peaceful space and see what develops.

Footnotes

(1) “Transcript: Archangel Michael – Peace is Breaking Out Upon Your Planet, May 3, 2018,” May 15, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/05/15/transcript-archangel-michael-peace-is-breaking-out-upon-your-planet-may-3-2018/.)

“While lying down, I had an experience of watching my thoughts and feelings flow by me. Later, Archangel Michael, in a personal reading, told me that I was “interdimensionally travelling.”

“I felt as if I were on a train, watching it slowly leave the station and looking at the faces as they passed by. I suddenly saw a red-headed man who had a remarkable composure to him. I was struck by it on a spiritual level and took a mental snapshot.

“As soon as the man was recognized, it was as if he shot out an energetic dart at me. A bond was made. And I said to myself: “I know this depth of peace that this man has shown me. It’s the Natural Self.”

“Immediately I found myself sinking into a deep, deep sense of peace, way down deep. I ended up in a place that was absolutely solid. It was as if I were standing on a slab of granite.

“Later again, in An Hour with an Angel, Michael also described peace as being like stone and I remarked that that was my experience as well. I would have expected downy softness.

“The solidity of the ground under my feet probably reflected my own inner stability, which seems to be a gift of true peace when it becomes permanent.

“This peace passed understanding in the sense that the mind was so still I’d have to describe it as inactive, archived, taken offline. There was no such act as understanding going on because the mind was decommissioned.

“Of course the experience passed, as all do short of Ascension.” (“The Peace that Passeth Understanding,” July 18, 2017, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/07/18/the-peace-that-passeth-understanding/.

Here Michael calls peace granite again:

Archangel Michael: So, when you think of things that you should do, are supposed to do, might do, and it doesn’t ignite that fire of excitement, and that granite of peace, then you are being given an important piece of information, which is ‘look elsewhere.’ Is that clear?” (“Transcript ~ Archangel Michael: You Have Chosen to Be the New Paradigm of Love, May 31, 2018,” June 7, 2018 at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/06/07/transcript-archangel-michael-you-have-chosen-to-be-the-new-paradigm-of-love-may-31-2018/.) [My emphasis.]
Peace and Stillness | Steve Beckow Peace and Stillness | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/22/2021 12:33:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.