Mother, Who am I Speaking to? | Steve Beckow



The Trimurthy is a subset of the Mother

By Steve Beckow, June 19, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Speak of a nugget, I love this one, from the Divine Mother, which I came across in other research.

In this edition of An Hour with an Angel, the Divine Mother confirmed for me some of then most basic principles and phenomena of existence. I was beside myself with joy.

Who am I speaking to, Mother? Who are you?

From “The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part 1/2,” through Linda Dillon, Oct 17, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/17/the-divine-mother-come-to-me-as-i-come-to-you-part-12/.

Steve Beckow: [Mother,] many of our listeners don’t know who it is I’m speaking to — not really. They may sense that you exist, but they know nothing of your nature. And by saying that we have a Divine Mother they probably suspect that I’m implying that we have a Heavenly Father as well. But they don’t know what makes you different, even though of course you’re also the same.

Of you, Lao Tzu said, “Nameless indeed is the source of creation. But things have a mother, and she has a name.” Could you help us by saying what unites and separates you from the Father, please?

Divine Mother: What unites and separates us from what you think of as the Father and Mother is simply energy and love. It is a differentiation that we have decided upon — well, chosen, created — long, long ago, outside of time, outside of what you even conceive of as creation. It is the ability to move in and out of form. It is the ability to create and to co-create. It is the ability to be silent and to be of sound, of vibration, of movement, of sweetness.

If you were to think of the Father in terms of what you will come to understand, you would think of the Father as complete stillness, still point. And in fact so often when we urge you to go to that place it is that union that you are seeking with the Heavenly Father, with that complete sense of simply being.

I am the creative force throughout this universe, throughout the multiverse, the omniverse, but we source each other. We source each other’s energies and we move as one and yet separate and distinct.

And you say, “Well, Mother, how can this be?” And I would say back to you, “How can this not be?” For it is that perfect balance. It is the way in which we bring forth plans, discoveries, creations, universes, galaxies, humans. It is the way in which you come to know and to have an experience of One, and with me and through me, of the One as well.

So that is the explanation I offer you.

SB: Thank you, Mother. You’ve anticipated some of my questions.

The Father is the stillness, and you are movement. I think Jesus once said that to his disciples. (1) And the Father does not speak, if I am correct. But you are the Voice in the Silence, the Voice of one crying in the wilderness, as the Father is metaphorically represented as being. Is that correct?

DM: It is correct in your understanding and at this time. Now, that does not mean that differences cannot be experienced and created, and ways in which for you to experience the Heavenly Father be brought forward. But yes, your assumption and your understanding are correct.

SB: Is it also correct to say that you’re as close to the Father as one could get in terms of realization without losing consciousness of the world?

DM: I exist, and I only use that word because it is a word that you understand. I exist in and of and beyond your world or any world. And you can think of it as existing in different realms or realities. So, am I unified? What you call as close to the Father as can be? Yes, I am.

SB: All right.

DM: But I am also with you as well. So I literally bridge the realities.

SB: And if were to add to you and the Father the Father’s light embedded in the body that you created, then we would have the Third member of the Trinity, would we not, the child of God?

DM: Yes. That is correct.

SB: So that is the Trinity. Now, you’re known to all religions, and I know that you’ve said something else about this which I’ll get to in a moment. You’re known to all religions as the Holy Spirit, Shakti, Prakriti/Procreatrix, Aum/Amen, the Universal Creative Vibration.

You once said to me that Shakti, the Holy Spirit, was only a small part of you. Can you explain what you meant by that? Is Shakti only limited to a certain dimension, universe or realm?

DM: No. No. When I have spoken about this with Shakti, I have spoken about a part of me. As I have said, I am the bridge, I am the clasp between the Father and the universe and your world. And Shakti has been experienced — yes, inter-dimensionally for eons as you well know. But she is not the totality of my being. My being is bigger than you can fathom, dear one. So I do not simply mean that she is an aspect manifesting. But it is simply larger than any of you can imagine, particularly at this point.

SB: All right. Thank you.

DM: And as you shift, that understanding is also expanding. As you ascend that understanding and your capacity to have greater experience with and of me, and even of the Father, of the Trinity, of the One, will also expand.

So, is that not something to anticipate and to look forward to?

SB: Oh, yes. Is it correct on my part to say that Shakti is equivalent to the Holy Spirit?

DM: Yes. That would be a very good statement of clarity.

SB: All right. Thank you. So, with Ascension we will have a much more expanded experience of you and of the Father. Is that correct?

DM: Yes. That is correct. Now, it is hard — and I wish to make this straightforward, understandable, and yet I do not wish to simplify that which is unknowable – but as you go through this Ascension, as you go through this Shift, as you go through this portal, your capacity for understanding and experiences, and experience which is different than experiences, also grows. So your understanding, your state of beingness expands.

Now, each of you have been expanding enormously, oh, for years, but certainly at a very rapid rate within the last year. So yes, your reference points right now for your experience of me, and for that matter of the Father as well, and even of the Company of Heaven, is limited to some of your reference points in the Third dimension. And it is hard for you to transfer those into other realms because your touchstone, your experience of being in form, has been primarily — and I sayprimarily, not exclusively – in the Third realm, in the Third dimension, even within those twelve planes. (2)

So, understand this. The greatest gift not only to you but to us, to all of us, is that our connection, our unified being will be more closely aligned. Now, you have done a wonderful job. And when I say that I say that with full understanding that there is still much debris upon your planet to be cleansed. But I say this to you who are listening this night. My beloved ones, children of my heart, of my being, you have done a wondrous job of letting go of the old Third-dimensional paradigm.

You have cleansed at levels that have been unknown in thousands and thousands and thousands of years. And often you will turn to me and you say, “Mother, this is not happening fast enough.” And I look at you, I observe you, I smile. And I think, and I say unto thee, “You have done work of thousands of years in a very brief period of time.”

So, are you anxious to move forward? Yes. But do not underestimate what you have already accomplished.

SB: Thank you, Mother. I have two questions that are a little bit difficult, but if there are any difficulties I’ll explain them to readers on the 2012 Scenario site. The first is so far we’ve been talking about the Formless Transcendental Father, and yet the termFather is also used to refer to not only the Formless Father but the Father in Form.

It’s very difficult to make this clear, I know, but oftentimes we’ve had Father Yahweh on Heavenly Blessings. Can you explain to us the difference between Father Yahweh and the Formless Father, the Transcendental?

DM: When I have said to you that I am a bridge, that there is a part of me, a portion of me that is unknowable, that you still have no idea of, so it is with what you call the Heavenly Father.

Now, Yahweh is an expression that is available for the human beings to have a knowing and to have the clarification of some of this energy. Can we say the energy that you can experience? Because, dear heart, we do not give you the totality of our being because, well, you would fall over dead.

SB: [laugh] And fry the circuits of this network.

DM: That is correct! And so Yahweh comes so that there is a voice and an energy and a way in which the human collective can know that portion of the energy of the Father that is available to them at this time. So it is the highest vibration of that Father in form, as you would call it, although it is really without form, but the form that you can give it within your hearts, your minds, your energy fields. Does this explain?

SB: Yes, it does. I found that very helpful.

I have a question for you from our Hindu readers. They want to know if the gunas, the cosmic forces which are called rajas, sattwa, and tamas, are the same as the Trimurthy [Triad] of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.

DM: Yes. We are the same as that triad.

SB: All right. And the Trimurthy of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva is a subset of the Universal Creative Vibration that you are at your essence. Is that correct?

DM: That is correct. It [the Trimurthy] is much the same as we have been speaking of. It is a way in which my beloved children can come to know me and to have that experience. It is formless, and yet it is form. It is a way of connection, and it is a way of understanding and entering into a higher vibration of being. So it helps the emergence into my energy.

SB: Sort of like stair steps?

DM: That is correct.

SB: Okay.

DM: And you have all been climbing!

SB: [laugh] Thank you, Mother. Now, here’s the last difficult question. I promise I’ll make all these terms clear to the readers and listeners.

DM: I know you will, dear heart.

SB: Thank you, Mother.

DM: For you have the gift of clarity, and very often the gift to make the translation into understandable terms for my beloved ones.

SB: Thank you, Mother. The last question is I’m trying to understand what level of enlightenment Ascension corresponds to. And I think it’s beyond the normal seventh-chakra enlightenment. I think it is what is called — and I’ll make this clear to readers — sahaja samadhi. Am I correct?

DM: Yes, it is beyond what you think of with your seven chakras. It is beyond, because what you are doing with the chakra system, even with the thirteen, we have emerged from the Third-dimensional realm, which is that reference point for the chakra system, into the new. So yes, you are correct, in this question and in this statement.

SB: Sorry, I am overwhelmed to hear you say that. It’s wonderful to have that confirmed. Thank you very much, Mother.

DM: It is wonderful for us as well, you know!

SB: Is it? How so, Mother?

DM: As we move beyond what you think of in your realm as emotion, that does not mean that the pervasive love and joy is not felt as we participate, witness, move and assist and beckon you forward.

SB: Thank you for that. Now, you said that the experience, the enlightenment experience is beyond the 13 chakras, but you didn’t actually say yes or no to my question of whether this experience corresponds to sahaja samadhi.

DM: Yes.

SB: It does?

DM: That is correct.

SB: Oh, eureka! Thank you, Mother! I’m so happy to have that confirmed.

DM: Now, you understand that most people – and yes, you will do a good job of explaining – have no conception of what this really means.

SB: Well, you know that I have a website that discusses sahaja samadhi at length. If I — and that’s from Sri Ramana Maharshi, more or less — if I take that material and present it to readers, would that be adequate?

DM: That will help.
Mother, Who am I Speaking to? | Steve Beckow Mother, Who am I Speaking to? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/19/2021 10:27:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.