Stop Underestimating Yourselves | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart



May 16, 2021

Stop Underestimating Yourselves

Listen, guys, we need to have a talk. You keep underestimating yourselves!

What am I talking about? Either you're confused about why you're on earth right now, or you are so entrenched in your matrix programming that you have the typical feeling of smallness or unworthiness that goes along with it. The third thing I keep catching you at is you seem to be waiting for “some day” when you will be important. You're important now.

There's a couple of points Ivo and I want to make. First of all, your birthright. You are part of God. Doesn't that make you important? So many of you base your intrinsic value on what you do, not who you are. And because you're shoe salespeople, you work at low paying jobs, you have never been taught by anyone that you are important and special, you believe that you're not. This has to stop. You are part of God. Maybe you don't have any metaphysical abilities – you can't turn water into wine yet – but it doesn't matter. You're still part of God.

Maybe that's another thing: You compare yourselves to Jesus, who could do all those things. So you think, “He's important, I'm not. I can't do what he can.” Actually he came here to show you what a true human actually is – he used himself as an example. Because he knew that information would be lost to us until now. That's why he came. So many people cling on to Jesus like he's their saviour but in fact he was trying to show you you're your own saviour.

So you can do what Jesus did and that's what he was trying to tell you. When you keep underestimating your importance, you're never going to be able to do these things because of the very reason that you don't believe you're great. Do you think Jesus had a chip off his shoulder? This guy spent his first night in a stable but he didn't think it was any reason to develop a complex. Mary didn't tell him, “We didn't have the money, so that makes us less than everyone else.” Joseph didn't say, “I didn't have a job, so I couldn't afford the Ritz that night.”

The Matrix taught you you're a pee-on. And you have to overcome this thinking. Stop with the false modesty and start to believe in your greatness.

This is another thing you have to keep checking for: Are you comparing yourself to others? Do you think, “Oh, Jim is so much smarter than I am!” so you automatically place yourself beneath him in importance. “Sheila is such a great person, and her house is decorated so tastefully.” Yours is less tasteful than hers is and you are aware of what you consider to be your flaws but clearly Sheila doesn't have any (yes! She does! Everyone does!) so you must be less important than she is.

Stop with it, folks. It does not serve you.

This opens a whole new can of worms, or at least one Ivo and I have taken a crack at before: thinking and behaviour that doesn't personally serve you or the greater good you came here to serve.

Like Nelson Mandela said: “Your playing small doesn't serve you.” It doesn't. Stop playing small.

You will find that when you step into a better picture of yourself, you won't turn into a narcissist, a braggart or a boaster. You won't suddenly become obnoxious, obsessed with yourself and think everyone else less than yourself. Unless you're feeding your ego and I know you guys, you're not egotists. I've spoken to enough of you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, folks, but didn't King David try to kill Jesus? The Romans certainly weren't having him around. Do you not see the correlation between the attempts to kill Jesus off and the dark's attempts to shut us down now? Men in Black, some of you have experienced their visits. Black Ops helicopters over your homes. Censorship on social media. Don't you think Jesus would have experienced the same things if he had lived in our more modern world? Of course he would have.

If you can't find any confirmation of your greatness in the way you think, understand that the DS has been telling you about it the whole time, by robbing you of it!

I think it was Ivo that said, “Nobody steals from anyone who has less than they do.” The reason the DS is robbing us blind is because we have so much more than they do! They have tricked us into believing that they are greater than we are by wearing jewels, having ceremonies and taking positions of power over you. All they've done is fooled you.

Look at the process I had to go through with Ivo, where he told me things that had to change the way I thought about myself. You're listening to someone who had a major inferiority complex when I was younger, a major one. But I got over it.

How did I do that? I found my power. I gained in strength. I stopped listening to b.s. and started listening to Ivo's truth. Yes, that changed me. It made me stronger. Listening to the news and watching TV is disempowering.

Ivo told me I'm with him.

Ivo told me that I have another body. I have two bodies right now, folks. How many people can say that? Actually, some of you can because you're astral incarnates like I am.

Ivo told me I left a lifetime with him to come to serve here where I was more needed.

Ivo told me that I am half a monad born off the godhead. He's the other half.

None of you have ever asked me to channel a lifetime where you were really important. Why? Because you don't think you are. You're not looking for confirmation. But I'll tell you, there are a lot of you that are incarnated aspects of Jesus, Archangel Michael, St Germain, I'm Athena's incarnate, and I've heard of other angels and masters who you're aspects of.

Right now is the most important time in the history of planet earth. What is happening now is being watched by so many around the universe because what is happening: the ascension of an entire planet of beings – is unprecedented. Ascension doesn't usually happen that way – it happens one person at a time. Now a whole planet full of people are going through an ascension process and it has the universe intrigued. Sure, there is the liberation of the people of earth going on – but this has happened already on other planets so they are experienced with this already. But ascension of a whole planet of people is unheard of!

But you're here, now. Part of this ascension process.

So now do you see how important you are?

Ivo: I want to stress, as well, my love, that your matrix system is based on the idea that you are not important. You believe that since so many people undergo trauma and abuse, they cannot be important. But in fact the opposite is true – they have chosen to undergo this trauma and abuse because they are so powerful they desire to clear the abuse from the collective unconscious. They are here to wipe abuse off the record of the people so that it in fact will never happen again! This is part of ascension. There is no abusing others in the higher dimensions.

Your healing from your own abuse heals the collective unconscious. That way it cannot happen again because the energy of abuse will not be held in the collective record anymore. You are dispensing with it by healing it. So it will become impossible to manifest in your collective because of your work. That is important. The reason abuse was so cyclical before with earthlings is because none of them were empowered enough to heal the collective of it. You are, however. That way you are serving the greater good. Combined with the removal of the abusers: the Illuminati and the negative alien alliance, your world will be free of it soon enough.

Your matrix system sends you to doctors, puts you on drugs and disability pensions, and because you cannot be part of the work force anymore, you believe you are not important, because you cannot earn money.

Me: LOL. Yeah, that was a good one. I went through that. I find a way to work around my disability. My caseworker was pissed when I said I was writing books but she keeps sending the cheques, thank you very much.

Ivo: Yes, and you were qualified by a doctor. There you must be suspicious. Your medical system is considered very important to you all now, and this is because you have been made to be sick – there are illnesses cropping up now that are unheard of, and they relate to yes, white sugar, processed foods, chemtrails and EMFs. But your doctors do not know what to do, so they put you on anti-depressants.

Me: I've heard of some people getting help for fibro through doctors.

Ivo: Not the majority.

Me: No, true. When I was a kid, doctors were all older white men. There you go: the Matrix's first line of offense – the old boy's club, how many of them were freemasons, I wonder? Even my father was for a while, but he quit. Fortunately, that's changing. But I find some of the other doctors equally useless. When I told my doctor I thought I had fibro, she said, “Oh, you don't want that!” and did nothing about it.

Ivo: (chuckling) Yes, those who have power over you cannot help you. How convenient.

Me: So many doctors are clueless about fibro, but they sure seem to be on the ball with C19. Maybe those kickbacks are helping.

Ivo: Your medical system is rigged, my love. And this adds to the frustration and feeling of lack of importance of the person who is attempting to utilize it to heal themselves.

Me: So they go outside of the mainstream medical and start to fix their health problems. And gain in power. That's what I did. I probably could work at a health food store because I know about so many of the supplements and what they can help you with.

Ivo: Earth is undergoing a radical change, and you are here to start this change. Do you see your importance now? The entirety of life on earth within the next thousand years will be based upon what you do now.

Me: No pressure, LOL. I want people to take time to reconsider the way they view themselves based on what we've said here. I'm tired of people who play small. I'm not saying turn into a narcissist or a braggart, but step into your power.

Being small doesn't make you more likeable. The only people who like people who play small are controllers, the ones trying to keep you down.

I love talking to empowered lightworkers. They have good energy. I get the feeling I can be comfortable for a change.

Ivo: Yes. Energy makes you comfortable when it is similar in frequency. When it is not, you react with feeling badly for the person and that is because they feel badly.

Me: Like yesterday's conversation.

Ivo: For example.

Me: This world has growth to do, all of us. Anyway, thank you Ivo. Merlin was meowing at me to go back to bed, speaking of someone who stands in his power. He doesn't want me doing this work right now – he wants me to go sleep with him some more. But I had to write this because it was sticking in my craw.

Ivo: Thank you my love.

Me: Thank you Ivo.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871

Limited Time Only! Ivo and Sharon will answer your questions: Past life, this life, who are your ET guides, what's your mission, and more. Questions about why you're here. For inquiries: message Sharon on Facebook, Mewe or Twitter.
Stop Underestimating Yourselves | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Stop Underestimating Yourselves | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/17/2021 10:14:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.