Global Truth and Spiritual Anthropology | Steve Beckow



Scooped again!

By Steve Beckow, May 14, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Ever since early adulthood, I’ve always had an interest in matters at what social scientists call the evolutionary or developmental level.

So not the personal, the selfie. Not even the photo album. But the nation, the religion, the global level.

And not as individuals on the global level, but truly the whole community. The human race.

Can I give you an example of a cultural truth at a global level? Of course.

But before I do, I can’t give you an example if I restrict myself to the paradigm of empirical materialism, that only what we see, hear, touch and feel is real. It’s on exactly this point that I left the university, to be able to offer my explanations at a much wider level.

Where do the universal laws fit in such a scheme? Where does God? Where does the Divine Mother? The angels? Anyone not occupying the Third/Fourth Dimension?

How is an avatar explained? Where do I go after death? (Oh, don’t get me started.)

No, I have to speak from a spiritual universe of discourse. I pursue a spiritual anthropology.

OK, now back to a global level from a spiritual perspective. I’ve been saying this next statement so many times, I’m embarrassed to say it again: An example of a global statement or truth is “the purpose of life is enlightenment.”

Can I prove it? No, I don’t think I can. My proof is not definitive, but persuasive. I wrote a book to persuade: The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment. (1) I’ve been over the vision in which I was taught this truth so many times, I blush to even mention it.

The purpose of our lives is that God should meet God in a moment of our enlightenment – “O Thou I!” (2) For that meeting was all of this created. That’s what I was shown.

This is a global statement. Granted they are few and far between and tend to be realized knowledge, they are what they are – globally true.

Most superlative statements about love are globally true. Love is all. Love is the answer to every problem. These don’t sound true for us because we don’t know the kind of love that’s being referred to. It’s of such a strength that it erases all remembrance of problems.

What are superlatives to us now will be seen as obvious then.

If this were a university, my teachers in this Spiritual Anthropology 101 course would be the ascended masters, the celestials, and the Mother. And what we’d be looking for is global patterns, global ways and means, and global truths.

Footnotes

(1) The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment. at http://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf

The vision itself is described in Chapter 13, here: “The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment – Ch. 13 – Epilogue,” August 13, 2011, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/08/13/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment-ch-13-epilogue/

(2) “I went from God to God, until they cried from me in me, ‘O thou I!'” (Bayazid of Bistun in Aldous Huxley, The Perennial Philosophy. New York, etc.: Harper and Row, 1970; c1944, 12.)
Global Truth and Spiritual Anthropology | Steve Beckow Global Truth and Spiritual Anthropology | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/14/2021 09:43:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.