When We Don’t Know What to Say | Jennifer Crokaert



(Golden Age of Gaia)

April 27, 2021, jennifercrokaert.com

https://tinyurl.com/2d6jp54h

I don’t know if this came from Ashian, maybe I read it, or perhaps I’m just the 100th monkey, but I’d like to share this with you.

What do we say when we don’t know what to say? What do we say when a loved one is upset and there is nothing we can do to make the situation better? I think this will be a position many of us will be called into over the coming months, so it is a situation that we could prepare for, in some small way.

When you are sitting with someone whose heart is breaking, it can be so hard to know how to comfort them in a meaningful way; in those moments we are often at a loss for what to say – I know I have been. In these situations, may I suggest the following:

‘I hear every word you’re saying. I wish I could make it better for you and I can’t – but know this, I will sit here with you while you are in pain, and while you are lost. I am completely here for you, even if we have no idea what to do next.’



I haved used this with my son, when I have no way to make something better but it’s breaking his heart. I sit with him, I tell him I will stay with him, I will be there for every tear, I will listen to every single word he wants to say on the subject and, even in the silence, I will still be here. I will be here, right next to him so he does not have to be in the confusion on his own.

I have seen the impact of those words, of that commitment: his body relaxes a little from the tightness and fear. He’s no longer alone. Even if I can’t change anything, he is not lost in his fear, sadness or anger on his own.

As truths emerge, children will have their world views pulverised. And adults too. There won’t be easy answers and ‘I told you so’ will not help anyone. We will have to step up, we will be asked to practice all the compassion and empathy we have developed over the years. We will be asked witness the birth of a new world through the heart-felt agony of those who slept.

In the first instance, they will need all the care, compassion and consideration we can muster.



In all the chaos, we will also be asked to look after ourselves too; we can’t exhaust ourselves emotionally, because then we are no longer holding the energetics of the 5D.

Sure, it will happen; we will get exhausted. Then we will learn exactly how much we can give and what we need for ourselves, in order to remain in balance. There’s no wrong or right, it’s an experience that will yield new wisdom.

This is the next chapter of what we came here for.

(c) 2021 Jennifer Crokaert www.jennifercrokaert.com
When We Don’t Know What to Say | Jennifer Crokaert When We Don’t Know What to Say | Jennifer Crokaert Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/29/2021 01:49:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.