Languishing in the Dreamscape | Tina Herzog



April 20, 2021

I was awakened quite early one morning, and I felt I was still in that sweet “in between space.” You know that space where you’re not fully in the higher realms anymore, but yet you’re not quite fully in this world either. And you know the sands of time are quickly falling to the bottom and the veil is quickly closing. Even still your guides bless you with a nearly intact dreamscape to help you on your journey. It was one of those mornings.

I languished as long as I could, savoring this dream, trying to commit all to memory. While I am always grateful for dream recall, I am especially thankful when the dream is not only relatable to the world’s current circumstances, but that I am filled with love and laughter, peace and prosperity, sun and serenity. Where you just sigh in the complete contentment of it all. In this dream, towards the end, I am scanning out. I see all those around me – all those around the world are feeling the same: an inner joy of knowing, an inner knowing of liberation is on the horizon, a freedom from tyranny, freedom from scarcity – in all its forms, and a freedom from fear.

I am taken by surprise by how much my personal dreams or wishes have changed since my awakening. Mostly by how much my wishes are not just mine or for me now. I see a much bigger picture, where even my individual dreams morph into a conclusion which encompasses the whole. And it seems this is how it begins. It’s as if the ancient ones are working their magic on those who surrender to this knowing of All That Is, and there - just beyond the bend is the opening to the next gate.

We are witnesses, holding space for the weary. We are the powerful alchemists, Gaia’s warriors, gods and goddesses growing in our strength and our knowing every day – for such a time as this. It was no mistake we were all called together to this historic time and place, and as I ponder this very tangible insight, I am in awe of the unlimited possibilities, for us as individuals and for that cohesive culmination as the One.

We are the dreamweavers and we hold every element sacred, for not one can fully function as designed without the others. I am sending this insight your way and my dream for you today is to be able to float here for a time and feel the shimmers, feel the light play on the water drops that dance in and out of your sacred heart. Know you are almost there. Can you feel it?

To my brothers and sisters: I love you and I am holding space for your movement, your growing strength, your dance inside the higher vibrational realms. I honor your dreams, both individually and as a collective. And so it is.

=================================

p.s. I am awestruck again how the dreams chosen for this blog post just popped up! “Pick me, Pick me!” I couldn’t stop smiling.

11/6/2018

Lived in a cottage. Had a beautiful flower and vegetable garden. All of nature worked almost symbiotically with me. It seemed like we could talk, telepathically. I wasn’t lonely because we had lively conversations! Beautiful vibrant colors of flowers and land. Peaceful. No fears. Nothing negative. Just joy.

////

1/4/2019

Signs, synchronistic symbols coming fast now, telling of the shift, the Event. Not all can see, but many are gathering now to talk about what they do see. The moon, orange/red, with what looks to be the shape of a nuclear symbol, a single photon or a Maltese cross on its face. This was a symbol once used for good.

Other symbols started appearing on my skin, raised bumps in sacred geometry forms or lines/shapes. It’s as if it’s communication from the other dimensional realms. I can’t decipher! Plus, if I can’t find my phone, others have to take a picture, because after only a few minutes, the symbols fade slightly and morph into something totally innocuous, so no one can see what it was originally.




I went to the top of a hill to see the moon symbol. Many other people are there. As I look around, I can see the curious ones who still haven’t awakened from their illusion. Soon.

from Tina Herzog, Wild Indigo Essence.com
Languishing in the Dreamscape | Tina Herzog Languishing in the Dreamscape | Tina Herzog Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/20/2021 11:29:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.