Certainty by Realization | Steve Beckow



Credit as well to Werner Erhard

By Steve Beckow, April 25, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

For me “an idea whose time has come” means an idea that I have … hmmmm … how to describe an internal event for which there’s no handbook, no instruction manual, no Webster’s dictionary?

Metaphor? Personal experience? Inspiration? (Help me, Michael.)

Goethe said as long as there is uncertainty there is hesitation. Genius has boldness in it.

Well, hesitation is no good. That won’t result in action. The hesitant won’t have an idea whose time has come or, if they do, they won’t be able to making it manifest.

Boldness is born of a rock-solid sense of certainty. Certainty is born of realization.

Therefore, an idea whose time has come, for me, would be one about which I have a certainty born of realization.

I have certainty about the purpose of life. I had a vision of it in 1987, which gives me certainty. (1) I have no hesitation around discussing it. Each time I do, I get to re-experience the bliss that it was saturated in.

I have certainty about the inner tsunami of love. I experienced and realized it in a heart opening in 2015. (2)

After this experience and realization, there’s no budging me on the nature of love. What was it Krishnamurti said? I have drunk at the spring? Realization produces certainty, produces boldness.

So for new readers: Not just intellectual knowledge, which is open to uncertainty and therefore hesitation; sometimes but less often certainty by experiential knowledge; but certainty for sure by realization.

If what I or anyone else says remains intellectual knowledge, it’s OK, but it doesn’t produce certainty.

Once something has been realized, it becomes immediately apparent and thereafter obvious and certain. We often call this process – fast or slow – integration, digestion, assimilation.

Until an idea is realized, in my view, it’s time has not yet come. The words and voice of one with the unrealized idea lack conviction, strength, consistency, etc. They don’t inspire us the way a person who’s realized the matter does.

Once an idea is realized, it becomes identical with the being. Oh, Steve is a writer. That’s what he wants to do. He’s as snug as a bug in a rug. There’s no question about it.

I’ve realized I want to be a writer. I’m doing what I love. I’m certain about it.

Minor or major, both are still realizations.

I would never overlook the efficacy of asking for the realization you want. Out of my partnership with Michael, in which I asked for a heart opening and received it, asked for help in my personal life and received it, and discussed the effect of asking with him after the fact, I know the efficacy of it. The celestials will not intervene (except in dire circumstances) unless we ask.

We need global leaders prepared to take their stand on what they’ve realized, not just beliefs or even convictions. That means a new kind of leader.

I keep seeing the new kind of government as being conciliar. Someone is passing the idea on to me. But I haven’t realized it yet and so I’m hesitant….

Footnotes

(1) Described in “The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment – Ch. 13 – Epilogue,” August 13, 2011, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/08/13/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment-ch-13-epilogue/

(2) Described in “Submerged in Love,” March 14, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/14/submerged-in-love/

Certainty by Realization | Steve Beckow Certainty by Realization | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/26/2021 12:34:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.