Casting the Question | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, April 20, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I continue to be more interested in what’s happening in the inner world than in the outer. That will change with the first major event, I’m sure.

Who is the ‘I’ that’s paying attention? That’s the ever-present question that leads us all the way back to the One and the fulfillment of life.”

To find out – as far as I as a lightworker can without violating my service contract – I’ve returned to the awareness practice of “casting the question” – who am I?

I returned to it because, having been away from it for quite a while, I see it now with new eyes. And what I now see makes a difference in how I feel about the practice.

What’s changed is that I no longer expect an answer to my question. Before this I’d cast the question with anticipation and that meant that the mind was not still and quiet, which meant in turn that I could not expect a deep answer. I was defeating my purpose.

I now simply cast the question and let what occurs occur. The second part of the process – “it” occurring – doesn’t lie with me or my everyday consciousness – whatever else it may involve.

This “I” seems to be an ever-receding target. If “I” look at who the “I” is that’s looking, immediately a new “I” comes into being, looking at me looking at the “I.”

Moreover, if I look at the “I” doing the looking, I busy the very one I’m looking for. I keep it occupied. It isn’t open to be experienced. “Sorry, I’m busy looking for myself.”

The whole process seems to involve casting the question, being with what results, observing, and releasing That seems to result in the “I” more and more unconcealing itself.

I can only say that I feel more inspired to follow this focus of attention than I do to continue following any of the much-awaited events in the outer world. When they come is probably not far off but anyone’s guess. I feel ready when they do. But the daily watch for them has more or less lost its appeal for me.

Given that the purpose of life is to know our true identity, I can’t think of any activity to do while waiting for Godot, one that more accords with life’s purpose, than asking “who am I?”
Casting the Question | Steve Beckow Casting the Question | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/21/2021 01:38:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.