A Truth by Any Other Name | Catherine Viel



By Catherine Viel, April 15, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

April 14, 2021

God of our ordinary
days and nights,
God of extraordinary times,
together we pray—
guide our discerning
and our deciding.

~Mary Wickham, Discernment Prayer



There’s a balance between trusting the integrity of information from outer sources, and relying on ourselves as the valid fount of our individual truths. I’m seeking that balance more and more these days.

Sometimes I can shrug off the unpalatable news offered by sources I deem reliable. On other days, I find that the first article or email I come across causes my heart to plummet. I begin to doubt my own version of reality and truth, where “all comes right in the end.”



Terrible things are happening worldwide, and, when they cross my field of awareness, I’m not always secure enough to withstand the information assault. My inner truth gets smothered by apparent outer reality, which is frequently in conflict with what I believe.

Outer reality, when physically imposed upon us, is hard to ignore (“Sorry, ma’am, you have to wear a mask to come into the store”).

Our reaction to the imposition is the reality we can control. Pretty basic emotional truth, there.

*****

To take this emotional truth one step further, I’d say that it behooves us to be choosy before we even take in something that requires discernment.



In other words: am I ready for the bad news I’m likely to find? Can I step back enough to recognize that it’s my judgment that makes it “bad,” or will I just freak out at the latest atrocity hurled at humanity?

If we can’t agree with Shakespeare’s “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so,” it might be better to hold off on looking at the “bad.”

*****

Keeping balanced and applying discernment are incredible challenges for me. I’m realizing that my best path through this minefield is the one least littered with others’ opinions and self-declared expertise, and most sprinkled with rose petals from my own wellspring of inner serenity.



I’ll remember to avoid looking at outside “truths” if I’m a tad unsure of my equanimity. Because jumping into the panic and fear that is sprayed around like so much shrapnel from the war at the end of the world does me absolutely no good.

But smelling the roses makes me smile, even now as I write this, with not a real rose in sight.

A Truth by Any Other Name | Catherine Viel A Truth by Any Other Name | Catherine Viel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/16/2021 12:48:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.