When the Gold Rains Down | Dr. Peebles via Natalie Gianelli



(Golden Age of Gaia)

March 21, 2021

Gold! Gold! Gold! Gold!
Bright and yellow, hard and cold
Molten, graven, hammered and rolled,
Heavy to get and light to hold…
~Thomas Hood, Gold!


One thing that goodly, kindhearted, generous people seem to have no problem with is giving. Donating. Time, treasure, and talent, as it was described in a book I once read on nonprofit fundraising.

That’s what nonprofits seek: people’s time, people’s funds, and people’s skills. They are always hungry for all three, but most assuredly, treasure comes first. Without money, nonprofits, like everything else in the current world, go under.

But what happens when a perennial “giver” is suddenly in a position to receive? And receive not just a dribble, but a veritable flood, coins raining down and overfilling the coffers?



I doubt any well-run, legitimate nonprofit would consider that a problem for more than a few seconds. They could simply pour more money into their established programs, acting as benefactor to their chosen segment of the planet and any of its denizens—human, animal, or other. There’s likely a plan in place on how to manage and disburse a sudden windfall.

But individually…how do we react when the gold starts to rain down?

*****

Giving is easy, for most of us, and it can be a delightful exercise to plan how to dispense largesse. We may have a notion of charities and worthy causes to fund, or even detailed written plans. The mechanics may be in place.

But what of our hearts’ openness to receive? Isn’t that a prerequisite to receiving anything?

Ponder for a moment. How hard is it to say thank you when receiving a gift? Not very. How hard is it to ASK for something? Let’s say, if people typically forget your birthday, are you likely to offer up a few hints before the day arrives?

Can you ask a friend for a small loan when the rent is due and your job is long over?



Can you ask for a hug when you feel so low you might just sink down into Earth and become part of the primordial ooze, next to T-Rex and the stegosaurus?

*****

Unless I make a conscious effort, I tend to deflect incoming gifts of treasure, time, or talent with the reflexive skill of a soccer goalie. “Oh, thanks so much, but I’m fine. I can do it myself. Really.”

I had never considered this a problem per se, it was just the way I was. Till Dr. Peebles made a few remarks that gave me pause, beginning with encouraging me to repeatedly state, “I am open to receive.”

Dr. Peebles: When you are saying, “I am open to receive,” you do not have to qualify what you want to receive. It is already stated in your intention that you are open to receive that one energy of Love.

When you are encountering things or experiences upon the planet Earth in which you have an opportunity to receive, we ask that you do so.

If you’re at the market, and the individual behind the counter asks, “Would you like help out to your automobile with the groceries?” Can you nudge yourself to say, “Yes, thank you”?

Or when a dear friend is coming over and they ask, “What can I bring?” Can you say, “Yes, wonderful! Could you bring a baguette or a wonderful bouquet of flowers?”

Allow yourself to receive, my dear. We know that sometimes it will be a little bit outside of your comfort zone…but the more and more that you’re receiving – gently, lovingly, compassionately – not only does it make you a more effective giver, more importantly, it allows for you to be in the energetic essence of what it looks like to receive.

And this is important for you (and for all) because the world is not in need of better givers, dear. The world is in need of better receivers. And when individuals learn to receive beautifully, not only from others but from themselves and also from the Universal Oneness, then there inevitably is less need.

And then, when individuals give, and it is beautifully received, it is about the overflow, it is about that which is in excess – the sprinkles upon the sundae instead of needing to supply the ice cream.



That wisdom comes from my very first session with Dr. Peebles in February, 2018—three years ago. Have I become more adept at receiving? I’d like to give an unqualified “Of course!”

But in truth, I haven’t been consciously practicing receptivity. I was reminded of the need for it by a recent discussion on the GAoG forum (I encourage all to check it out! Use the “Forum” tab, above, to register and participate). Having to be reminded tells me that I’m not quite aligned with my ability to receive abundance, love, higher states of being, and manna from Heaven.

And I do very much want to have my hands and heart open to receive the gold that rains down: metaphoric, literal, emotional, energetic, and every other possible form of goodness that makes its way into my personal sphere.

Because only when I receive openly and thankfully can I genuinely and freely pass along any abundance I may have access to.

I look about at the abundance I fortuitously experience in my life. I acknowledge and deeply appreciate it. The simple act of conscious appreciation, even for just a moment out of my day, makes me feel cared for and expansive.

When the overflow arrives, I will be ready. I am ready…because in some realm of Being, in some timeless aspect of Time, it is already here.



Dr. Peebles, channeled through Natalie Gianelli, nataliegianelli.com
When the Gold Rains Down | Dr. Peebles via Natalie Gianelli When the Gold Rains Down | Dr. Peebles via Natalie Gianelli Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/23/2021 12:51:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.