Val: I Too Wake up to an "Unsatisfying Emotional Baseline" | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, March 10, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Writer’s Corner

I so much enjoyed Valerie’s description of her grumpy side and recent ‘departure from form.’


Hi Steve, thank you for your very kind email and virtual hug! I loved it. Just a bit of a story and a few comments as follow up:

Steve recently described the feeling of an ‘unsatisfying emotional baseline.’ This precisely describes my feelings for the last few months. Most mornings I wake up remembering the current reality I’m living in and experience the little rushes of worry at each new thing that comes along which seems determined to choke the life out of humans.

This constant internal and external turmoil has taken a toll on my happiness. Recently however, I had an amazing experience that gave me back some of my confidence and reminded me of the power within.

I stopped at Sprouts, a whole foods market, to pick up a few things. Checking out, I noticed the cashier next to mine waving hello to her between the plastic partition that separated them, and then he said, “social distancing” and smiled weakly.

I could feel the snarky, unkind comment building inside and waiting to come out. Instead, what came out of my mouth was, “may the light be victorious.” Immediately the young man — the cashier next to mine — responded, “Amen!” I then winked at him and left.

On my way to the car I had to marvel at the words that came out of my mouth and his response. I hadn’t planned to say anything positive. Later the same day, I was studying something on my computer and glanced over at the clock which said 4:44.

I see a lot of these number patterns on clocks — 12:12, 10:10, 11:11, 3:33, 4:44. (1) I’ve always known about other dimensions and read about other people seeing these number patterns, but had not personally experienced this until the last few months.

As I read the numerology meaning of 4:44, warmth and peace filled my heart. This following morning, sitting on the porch watching the palm trees and sky and visiting with my very special cat friend, gratitude and peace filled my heart for many things in my life. I had forgotten gratitude is the best antidote to fear, cynicism and impatience.”

Footnotes

(1) I have this one too. Today I saw – or had my attention directed to – 11:11, 12:12, and 1:11.
Val: I Too Wake up to an "Unsatisfying Emotional Baseline" | Steve Beckow Val: I Too Wake up to an "Unsatisfying Emotional Baseline" | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/11/2021 02:03:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.