Trust | Aurea via Sharon Stewart



March 30, 2021

The other night Merlin was on the window sill looking outside. I walk by and see a transparent Merlin jumping off the credenza back onto the floor. Seeing into other dimensions. Pretty cool. I stayed on the timeline where Merlin was on the sill, but didn't go with him onto the timeline where he jumped off, otherwise that cat would have been opaque instead. I see the choices my cat is making in two timelines.

Demi Lovato comes out as “pansexual” - anything really. It's people like this that make our world unsafe. Why? Because they encourage others to reveal everything about themselves to anybody and everybody. The correct procedure of disclosing who you are to others is dispensed with. Obviously this is being done in order for the DS to lower our sexual boundaries so pedophilia can be regarded as normal. That's what they're after ultimately, and if they can confuse our sexual boundaries enough, they believe they can make us accept pedo's. Because they want us to accept them so they can have access to our kids. So what's next? Accepting Satanism as normal? Don't be surprised.

Why do people now have to “come out” around their sexual orientation? Okay, I'm straight. No inclination to be bi-sexual whatsoever. And I'm monogamous. I've had friends who were bi, gay, lesbian, kinky, whatever, and that's all fine. You don't have to tell the world unless you're trying to change the world. And that's what Lovato is trying to do for the DS. Really, it's your own business, not everyone else's. The other thing is not everyone even cares!

Oh yeah, and JB is trying to take away your guns, folks. Don't let him.

Everything is age appropriate. Exposing your kids to movies with content in it they're not ready to accept only confuses and scares them.

Do you know who else dispenses with the procedure of correct disclosure of self? People with poor boundaries. Everyone puts on their best face at the outset and discloses the most intimate of who they are when it's appropriate to do so, appropriate meaning you won't lose the person if you tell them who you are. People with poor boundaries tell all at the beginning, which makes our job of discerning whether we want to know them or not really easy.

Then there are others who disclose little, are even confusing, and then we find out what they really want. Again, dealing with that now too. That's why I don't commit to anything on earth. I make no commitments, sign no agreements, and that way I can walk away whenever my limits are reached which inevitably will happen. I fly alone. I do my work alone because I can do it in a way that suits my needs. I don't compromise with anyone on earth as a rule, because I don't trust people.

There are some people I trust with some things, but not other things. And others I can trust with other things but not some things. It depends. But a person is still a person. I look for telltale signs of being able to trust others, like if they gossip. If they tell others' business to you, they'll be telling yours around too.

What I've noted most about this world is how people are living a lie. Strangely, in order to continue to live this lie, they seem to have to convince others of its authenticity. I was always the skeptic.

People don't know how to be honest. People don't know how to be vulnerable. They spend their whole lives believing what their parents told them.

I have only met one person I could trust myself with, and that was a doctor I counselled with twenty years ago. I still love this man. I believe he's passed on now, but he did a lot for a lot of people who needed someone they could trust.

The irony of it: People who are masters have to go into counseling in order to acclimate to this planet. And they can't do it. Nobody has been able to re-create the circumstances on this planet that I'm accustomed to living by except Ivo and the other ETs I talk to. If you've been looking to put a feeling into words, this may be what you're feeling. You know better than what's going on here, you're used to better and a much more loving way of life than is practised here, so because of this you don't trust earth. Am I ringing a bell for anyone? I thought so. You're here to change this place, not to acclimate to it. Your aversion to it is indicative of the change you have to make. So for those of you who hate liars, for example, be as honestly truthful as you possibly can. For those of you who can't stand egotists, get out of your ego's and into your soul. The things you don't like about others reflect what you want for yourself. For those of you who despise the DS, it's because you're here to create a new system. For those of you who get sick on the foods we have to eat, start figuring out new recipes based on higher frequency foods. Be the change you want to see. Listen to your alien heart! Then share your truth!

You all want to know what you're here to do. You want all the information today. You want to know everything. Why don't you just start your journey with something smaller like what I've suggested now? The journey starts with the first step. Be the change you want to see. Because you know what you want to see. Your distaste for what goes on here stems from the fact that you know better and that you're here to change it, not to accept it.

The only thing you have to do is to learn to know yourself better, so that means dispensing with what you have learned about yourself here on earth, because it's a lie too. If you've never fit in, this is why. If you feel like you're at odds with everything, this is why. You're here to seed a new earth, you're here to seed the flowers, not the weeds. (I even like some weeds, think they're pretty, and who knows, maybe they are the super foods we've been looking for.)

When I was a kid, I learned not to trust anyone. I think trust is a result of proper attachment, and I was never able to attach to either of my parents, nor did I want to. Everyone I met afterwards I either attached to or not. I had friends in high school that were caring, but afterwards when I hit the work world, I had trouble with making friends. I had friends, but they were miserable, with an “us against the world” victim attitude, which of course just reflected my own. I was in good company.

This is a hard place to deal with. The way we compensate in order to try to survive this place often is dysfunctional.

I developed stringent boundaries. I am able to accommodate people in some cases but I hate being lied to or people who obscure the truth, hold back information until it's too late for me. It's never too late for me. Like I said, I don't commit to anything. Every time I'm lied to reminds me of how my parents couldn't love me, and it hurts.

For me, this is what “Being on this world, but not being of it,” looks like.

What does proper disclosure look like? Like I said, you don't spill the whole can of worms at the start.

When Ivo came through in 2015, he told me what his name was and what planet he was from. I sensed that he liked the clothes I had on, but being an empath, I was used to that feeling of appreciation from men, if not sick and tired of it, so I ignored it. I'm seldom flattered by it. It makes no difference to me and doesn't sway my feelings towards them. Ivo knew I was a hard sell, very jaded, and I am. But because I could feel it, I realized that I wasn't talking to my deceased grandfather; this was someone else.

By the way, ladies, don't worry about getting fat. It doesn't matter how fat you are or how out of shape, someone will always think you're appealing.

And guys, she knows. If you don't get a response back from her like a smile or something, go find someone else. I know some men “like the hunt” but how will you know she's right for you when you're blinded by the chase? You'll be overlooking so many other signs that she's not Mrs Right, you'll be asking yourself how you could have been so wrong.

If you're planning on making her Ms Right Now, and she's tired and jaded to the extent I was, you're going to get flat out rejection. Her response is everything. And she'll let you know immediately if she's interested. Or go hit on Demi Lovato, anything goes there.

I like Demi's name: Demi means half in French. Lovato looks like an extension of love. Half love. So what's the other half then? (Thanks Athena. She clues me in to these things.)

Ivo did not tell me, “My name is Ivo and I come from a planet named Elteron in the Vegan star system. You and I are soul mates and we have been together through many successive lifetimes, had many children together, and have been in love with one another since the beginning of creation.” That would have been overkill. Too much information. Wisely, he gave me time to figure that out, and he waited to see what my response would be to him before he disclosed more of who I am and who he is to me. From the first day, he was just an ET guide. I didn't know why I had an ET guide, but I did. I didn't know I was an ET myself, or a starseed. Not then. I had to learn that as part of the disclosure process.

He let me learn. He told me bit by bit. He didn't drop the whole ball of wax and leave me stunned, or dumped so much on me that I would've rejected the information, and most likely him as well.

He showed up one day. I was sitting on the couch, going through a lot of doubt at the time as to the authenticity of all of this, and as I looked up, there he was standing at the threshold between the living room and the kitchen, all white and with crackly lines through him, but it was him. I jumped to rush off the couch but he disappeared. He knew I saw him and that's what he'd intended – so I would stop doubting his existence.

He's remained himself, and has worked to help me be less shell shocked at living here, realizing the truth of who I am, and why I incarnated on this planet. He's helped me to keep my focus when I lose it some days, he's helped me to feel less depressed and anxious, and helped to show me that I'm not one of the people on this planet – that I'm not even like them. That I truly am an alien to this world. And because of my high frequency and the fact that my soul is a master, I hold very high energies which also conflict with living here on a low frequency planet. And cause physical problems.

It's been six years and I'm still learning.

He's gained more trust by doing things for me. He replaced one of my teeth, which had a leaky amalgam filling it it. He fixed my jaw which was coming out of its socket because of grinding at night, I had tooth pain in two teeth and he repaired the nerves and the pain stopped.

But he expects me to help myself. He's not rescuing me. He's guiding me and then watching what I do with it. If I do nothing, he patiently reminds me again later.

He encourages me because he realizes that if he's brusque with me it will only get a rebellious response. I've been trained to do that, and I don't think that he necessarily wants me to stop being rebellious, because otherwise I'd be a happy mask wearer out to get my jab right now. Ashtar Sheran had once indicated that I was a bit of a different case because they wanted to learn how to use my shadow to their advantage, and this would be one such example. I have to be rebellious, and this was a reaction I'd learned as a child with my parents. I rebel against authority, and right now, this is a good thing.

Being cynical and untrusting. Also good. I find there are times I naively fall for stuff, and I can't let that part of me predominate. I have to scrutinize everything. So they don't discourage what might appear to be me being negative. Trusting a destructive society and all those within it wouldn't be an asset, not at all.

Look for these traits in yourselves, folks. I'll bet they're there too.

But you'll still be expected to do the work. As for trust, whatever crutch you've been using to trust throughout your life, be it an addiction, a habit like watching movies (yes, seeing the same thing over and over always playing out the way you expect I think can be soothing for some), your teddy bear, or your pet who is always there for you, this trust needs to shift. It needs to shift to trusting yourself. If you can't trust yourself, then you really can't trust anybody else. And that can be a long process of hard work.

What do you trust yourself with? With living your truth. Your consciousness will guide you. It will tell you when you've crossed an internal boundary. You'll feel a pang of guilt or shame.

Living your truth in a world of lies is difficult. And it can be lonely. You may have nobody you can walk this path with. That's why I hope by reaching out in our video's, that you can trust Ivo and I.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871

Out Now! El Morya: Your Divine Powers, Understanding Your Life's Purpose https://www.amazon.com/El-Morya-Divine-Understanding-Purpose-ebook/dp/B08BG3M7NV/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=sharon+stewart&qid=1592850139&sr=8-3
Trust | Aurea via Sharon Stewart Trust | Aurea via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/31/2021 03:09:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.