If Wisdom Prevails | Steve Beckow



One foot in, one foot out. Credit: cmalliance.org

By Steve Beckow, March 11, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Variations on the phrase “feeling good” receive different receptions.

A “feel good” movie is one that sets out to elevate our feelings, but there’s the added implication that it has no other redeeming feature. The words “superficial” and “feel good” often go together.

“Feeling good” is often viewed as a way of closing down further discussion. We almost expect “on my way” after it.

But I’ve said in the past that I regard feeling good as the underlying aim of almost everything I can think of that we do. We can be evil and feel good watching people suffer.

In past times, having the desire to feel good would have been seen as obvious, not needing mentioning, not a very elevated desire, hedonism, commonplace, etc.

However some sources have recognized it as important, even an “inalienable right” – to enjoy “the pursuit of happiness.”

It’s more ultimate than any consideration regarding the body. Why? Because the body will drop away but our inner experience goes with us.

Well, it used to be that way. Not with this Ascension.

Even feelings will eventually calm down and remain quiescent. The divine states like love, bliss, joy will have taken over and flooded the house. And the landscape. And the sky.

All will be swept away, along with every other vestige of lower dimensionality, when we’re immersed in Mother (or Maré’s) Ocean of Love. (1)

I’ve been feeling lighter this past month and not knowing what to do with it or how to behave in public. I only hope that others are feeling it too.

I’m also feeling a lot of scraping and grinding as new social situations come my way and the behavior patterns of the Troll surface automatically in response. I feel embarrassed in this new emotional environment I’m in. My rough edges are showing.

In the old days, we’d say my real character or true colors are showing through. No. My vasanas are not my real character. They’re actually surface-level. My real character is innocent and pure, as I know.

I can’t look to my behavior patterns to guide me any more. They’ve proven unreliable guides at best.

As was said in a reading recently, I have one foot in the Third Dimension and one foot in the Fifth, as do we all I’m sure.

Perhaps when the dissonance reaches a point I can’t stand, I’ll be moved to withdraw the foot from the lower dimension. Or sooner if wisdom prevails.

Footnotes

(1) Maré = Ocean in Latin.
If Wisdom Prevails | Steve Beckow If Wisdom Prevails | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/11/2021 09:59:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.